What's new

Jazz Media Day

bc41baba0bfc11e28d6622000a1fbc43_7.jpg

The ****?
Hayward desperately trying to get a tan.

@saltcityhoops: The team confirmed that there are no plans to wear the purple mountain throwbacks this season.

Aw man, I was looking forward to that.

EDIT: I'm not really sure this is Media Day related and I actually meant to make a new thread. Oh well. This will have to do.

No it's a good place for it. I'm bummed they aren't using those unis. They are somewhat ugly, but they bring back good memories of those old teams(and any change for a night or two is fun)

No it's a good place for it. I'm bummed they aren't using those unis. They are somewhat ugly, but they bring back good memories of those old teams(and any change for a night or two is fun)

I was way excited for those. I'm still curious as to whether the Winter Court jerseys mentioned back in July will be used.

I'm kind of pissed that there are not a bunch of blog notes and tweets about Jazz players and camp already up...

I'm kind of pissed that there are not a bunch of blog notes and tweets about Jazz players and camp already up...

Locke's posted some stuff on weareutahjazz.com. I've been so engrossed in the fantasy draft that much of my posts today have been in UGLI's fourm.

Locke's posted some stuff on weareutahjazz.com. I've been so engrossed in the fantasy draft that much of my posts today have been in UGLI's fourm.

I'll check out Locke's posts and as for UGLI's forum. I am not cool enough to have been included. Darn.

UGLI's forum is just for the fantasy league. I thought you were going to join. What happened with that?

I was in if you all needed another guy to make it happen. If you all have enough I bowed out. Not my thing.