What's new

Jazz MVP Poll

Who is the Utah Jazz MVP this season?

• Rudy Gobert

• Donovan Mitchell

• Mike Conley

• Quin Snyder/ Dennis Linsey

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for Quin because his style is why the Jazz are 1st in the NBA, but Rudy changes more shots than any other player in the NBA, so I could have voted for both of them.

I’m not sure I’ve seen a center affect both an offense and defense the way Gobert does since I came Hakeem Olajuwon. The responsibility Gobert carries on both ends are off the chart.

Is this an April Fools Joke... the correct answer isn't even listed. Joe Ingles is the MVP of the league so of course he's the MVP of this team. I think we have and ID10T issue.

I went with Gobert however I have seen Mitchell's name start to pop up in national news and conversations.

I’m not sure I’ve seen a center affect both an offense and defense the way Gobert does since I came Hakeem Olajuwon. The responsibility Gobert carries on both ends are off the chart.

Did you really just compare Gobert’s effect on offense to Hakeem’s?

We really need to stop it with this. People like this are why Jazz fans get a bad wrap.

We lose Mitchell for 3 games, we win. We lose Conley for what, 8 games? We win 7 of them. We sit Gobert for 3 minutes in the third quarter and our 18 point lead nearly immediately evaporates. It's Gobert and it's not close at all.

We have a few people who can do what Mitchell and Conley can do for the team, at least over a few games here and there. We have literally no one who can do what Gobert does, not even close, and it kills is when he takes a quick rest during a game. It's Gobert and it's ****ing not close at all.

We have a few people who can do what Mitchell and Conley can do for the team, at least over a few games here and there. We have literally no one who can do what Gobert does, not even close, and it kills is when he takes a quick rest during a game. It's Gobert and it's ****ing not close at all.
Agreed. Not only do you see the difference on defense, but the offense is much less potent, at least from my eye test, not sure what the numbers say.