No doubt we are starting:

DM45
Clarkson
Jingles
Royce
Gobert

2nd Unit is Mudiay Manchego

JWF is no longer in the bubble, FYI.

“ KSL Sports’ Ben Anderson reported that Wright-Foreman is no longer with the Jazz after the team replaced the guard’s spot inside the bubble with assistant coach Jeff Watkinson. Each NBA team is limited to the number of individuals allowed inside the bubble.”

It would be sweet if they put Watkinson in the game and he drained a three in Jamal Murray's face.

Yeah I’m not saying it doesn’t hurt at all. But I’d rather Joe use more possessions anyway, so he steps up his usage rate. Our success this year is correlated with Joe using more possessions and Mike using less as a primary ball handler. Then we play Oni to help with perimeter defense.

This isn’t good news, but I’m not much more worried than I was already.

The only problem with Joe using more possessions is that he's usually to damn passive on offense.

Also assuming Oni plays is assuming Quin Snyder has figured out who actually should be coming off of the bench. Which is a big a** assumption considering he stuck with trash off the bench all season.

The only problem with Joe using more possessions is that he's usually to damn passive on offense.

Also assuming Oni plays is assuming Quin Snyder has figured out who actually should be coming off of the bench. Which is a big a** assumption considering he stuck with trash off the bench all season.

We need headband Joe. It's our only hope!

The bench sorta needs Clarkson. This looks like a situation where Q should consider inserting a 3rd stringer into the starting lineup so that the rotations don’t turn chaotic.

But, nah, gun to my head I’d guess that they start Clarkson. I’m definitely thinking Clarkson finishes games now, though.

So does Clarkson start? Or do we need to preserve his scoring off the bench?

Does Niang start? Oof. Floor spacing, though.

Does Oni start? He plays the 5th option on offense and plays credible defense?

Clarkson stays on the bench and never let blasphemy like Niang starting ever come out of your mouth ever again ...

So does Clarkson start? Or do we need to preserve his scoring off the bench?

Does Niang start? Oof. Floor spacing, though.

Does Oni start? He plays the 5th option on offense and plays credible defense?
It should definitely be Oni. But it will be Clarkson.

Yeah I’m not saying it doesn’t hurt at all. But I’d rather Joe use more possessions anyway, so he steps up his usage rate. Our success this year is correlated with Joe using more possessions and Mike using less as a primary ball handler. Then we play Oni to help with perimeter defense.

This isn’t good news, but I’m not much more worried than I was already.
Never a good thing when one of your best players goes out (and Conley has definitely been on of our best players in the Bubble), but I agree that stylistically the loss is less against Denver than against the Rockets or Thunder may have been.

I’m all for starting Mitchell at the point , slide Jo to the 2 , Oneal 3 , and start Morgan at the 4

Mudiay is just to out of control , takes us out of our offence , also Morgan gives us more size and we can still bring Clarkson off the bench for much needed scoring

I’m all for starting Mitchell at the point , slide Jo to the 2 , Oneal 3 , and start Morgan at the 4

Mudiay is just to out of control , takes us out of our offence , also Morgan gives us more size and we can still bring Clarkson off the bench for much needed scoring
I like this. But I doubt Quinn is going to start game 1 like this. Maybe game 3 after going 0-2. I really wish we could get Mudiay from the middle of the season, when Conley was out, but I dont think that will be the case. Our bench line ups will be a mess and this will impact heavily the outcome of this series.

Unpopular stat alert:

Among our SL Stars 6, the two players with the highest +/-, net-rating stats (both in NBA and G-League time) are (by far):

Juwan Morgan
Nigel Williams-Goss

They probably are the two best prepared to fit into a (worst-player on the floor) role without making many mistakes.

I'm probably the only one, but I wouldn't panic if NWG somehow gets a bit of time in Conley's absence (though I'm not expecting it).

Unpopular stat alert:

Among our SL Stars 6, the two players with the highest +/-, net-rating stats (both in NBA and G-League time) are (by far):

Juwan Morgan
Nigel Williams-Goss

They probably are the two best prepared to fit into a (worst-player on the floor) role without making many mistakes.

I'm probably the only one, but I wouldn't panic if NWG somehow gets a bit of time in Conley's absence (though I'm not expecting it).
NWG ain’t got it, though.

NWG ain’t got it, though.
Oh my, how did I not know this?:

NWG is a native of Happy Valley, Oregon. If he sees the court with Ingles, that's got to be the first time for two Happy Valley natives simultaneously playing in NBA playoff history.

Oh my, how did I not know this?:

NWG is a native of Happy Valley, Oregon. If he sees the court with Ingles, that's got to be the first time for two Happy Valley natives simultaneously playing in NBA playoff history.
I thought Ingles was from austrailia

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app