What's new

Jazz - Nuggets: Round 1

Hmmmmm Morgan starting. I like it better than some of the options. I wonder if he guard Jokic a little and it allows Rudy to guard Millsap and leave him on the perimeter to help a little. Millsap is historically a 35% shooter but has shot 40%+ on low volume.

In the past we put Favs on Jokic a bunch with Rudy helping. Rudy would still play him plenty, but I wonder if Morgan gets a few minutes... he may foul out if he isn't disciplined but it saves Rudy a little. IDK just a thought.
This is where my head is at. I’ve talked about distributing the foul pressure that Jokic applies. This move seems to be with that in mind. I haven’t seen Morgan create good matchups as a 4, so I’m leaning into the idea of him as a 4-5 in this context.

Without Conley and Bogdanovic, the Jazz are really thin on players who can score. It puts us back where we were in years past.

Without Conley and Bogdanovic, the Jazz are really thin on players who can score. It puts us back where we were in years past.
Good thing we are playing Denver then... should get all the shots we want.

If we had bogey we’d probably win this in 5. Without him and playing probably 4 games without Conley, I don’t think we can win. We definitely have a chance though if Mitchell balls out.