Jazz - Nuggets: Round 1

LoPo

I don't mind Bradley playing. I mind Bradley playing in the 1st quarter. We gotta have better depth than that. Can't believe we are paying Ed Davis $5+ to play behind Bradley next year. Damnit

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
If you run our Bradley with Mudiay, Niang, and JC you are begging to get torched. Oni played so well and we give the nod to Mudiay... I get why Niang is out there. If you have JC out there then Mudiay is not really needed. JC is willing to take all teh shots.

rare144

*** *************** **************** **************************** ********* ********************* ************************** ********************!!!

DasJazz

Clarkson keeping us alive. Gotta think law of averages will start to play out on Denver's 3 pointers.

Long story short, stay aggressive and locked in and we got this.

Hekate

If you run our Bradley with Mudiay, Niang, and JC you are begging to get torched. Oni played so well and we give the nod to Mudiay... I get why Niang is out there. If you have JC out there then Mudiay is not really needed. JC is willing to take all teh shots.
Bradley does some things well on defense. I have never seen Mudiay chance into correct spots on defense.

Mudiay's defense is a total ********.