What's new

Jazz OWN the Warriors Tonight Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
Keep in mind that Sefo hasn’t even played yet due to suspension. Jesus were deep.

But Exum showing up and developing is massive for this team.

I'm still confused as to how a guy like Draymond Green doesn't get ejected after all of the scuffles he instigated. Not to mention you can see him screaming at the refs arguing with them multiple times, I thought the league put an emphasis on not doing that years ago? Star treatment indeed but all we had to do at the end was simply box out for the victory.

Completely agree. his behaviour is a joke

Jazz lacked a bit of luck and cool head. You just can't try trading quick baskets with GSW when you have the lead. Oh well, it was one of the funniest games I have seen.

How long until Favors is out of the starting lineup by the way?

We just cannot space the floor well enough with him. Niang looked great, and Crowder has been much better so far.

Although if Favors had been in on defense for that final possession, who knows :(

Mitchell wants to be the big time player but doesn't yet have the talent and iq to match. The Jazz would've won that game if he would've been a little less selfish in the final 2-3 mins

Mitchell wants to be the big time player but doesn't yet have the talent and iq to match. The Jazz would've won that game if he would've been a little less selfish in the final 2-3 mins

Is that why Mitchell eliminated OKC last year and Simmons scored 1 point against celtics?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

One more...

Im over Royce Oneal. Thought he was overhyped in the playoffs and he has looked lost in limited minutes so far this season. He will need to show serious improvement before I trust him again
I really thought it was odd Royce didn't play summer league to work on some things. He does appear to be struggling.

watched some highlights of the game, and going with rubio in crunch time was stupid for quin, exum was playing well all game and you bench him for a less than stellar defender in rubio.

How long until Favors is out of the starting lineup by the way?

We just cannot space the floor well enough with him. Niang looked great, and Crowder has been much better so far.

Although if Favors had been in on defense for that final possession, who knows :(
Remember how the Jazz probably could’ve signed a player for peanuts that has legit size at the 4 who came into the league as a PG, became a dead-eye shooter, and tends to get under the skin of opposing players for peanuts but didn’t?

That was cool. Looking forward to Favors looking really good for flashes, mostly when he’s the 5 and playing against bottom-20 teams.

Lastly, I think Jerebko just made a terrific play. I’m happy he’ll probably get a ring this year.

watched some highlights of the game, and going with rubio in crunch time was stupid for quin, exum was playing well all game and you bench him for a less than stellar defender in rubio.
You do know that Curry got hot when Exum came in the game in the 3rd quarter and struggled to score on Rubio, right?