What's new

Jazz Rank 20th In Destination For Free Agents

If he was so good, ….He's literally sitting at home inactive,
Good God, you can't be serious.

Uhh, Michael Jordan, Kareem, Shaq, Karl Malone, Clyde Frazier, Reggie Miller, Stockton -- and I can list 100 others -- are all "literally sitting at home inactive." I guess you think they suck, too.
Good Lord.

Good God, you can't be serious.

Uhh, Michael Jordan, Kareem, Shaq, Karl Malone, Clyde Frazier, Reggie Miller, Stockton -- and I can list 100 others -- are all "literally sitting at home inactive." I guess you think they suck, too.
Good Lord.
Um, none of them have been trying to get on a team.

I will say though that as trolls go you have a pretty good game. You actually get people to engage and play along. It's hilarious.

Uhh, clearly you don't understand the relationship between Melo and Mike D'Antoni. Russell Westbrook and that Utah Jazz fan have a better relationship than Melo and D'Antoni.

If you don't know, Melo got D'Antoni fired here in NY. Melo literally told management, "Either him or me." Knicks rightly kept the 24 points per game, NCAA Champion, multiple Olympic gold medalist Melo.

If you don't know, While Melo was playing for the Nuggets he went to the Nuggets front office demanding a trade and using the phrase "either him or me" from the Nuggets in 2010. The "him" he was talking about was his Coach, George Karl. A Coach that had not only mentored Melo after his rookie season with the Nuggets in 2004-2005, and took the Nuggets from first half season record of 17 wins and 25 losses to a record of 32 wins and 8 losses in the 2nd half of the season. But after that year he announced he had prostate cancer. He had surgery and coached Melo and Denver to their first Northwest Division title in 18 years.
In 2010 season, Coach Karl announced that he had neck and throat cancer, Carmelo requested a trade to the Knicks and talked sh** about the coach that gave him the most success that he would ever see in the NBA.
After being traded to the Knicks, he then wanted Phil Jackson fired. A coach that led Michael Jordan and Kobe to multiple championships because he was too lazy to learn the Triangle offense. Then he went to the Thunder, where he wanted out of too. Then to Atlanta, who cut him immediately, then to the Rockets, who released him. What a winner. Melo doesn't deserve playing time.

Jazz are a decent team but they lack the elite player that 99 out of 100 championship winning teams have. Where is the Jazz Walt Clyde Frazier? Where is the Jazz Eli Manning? Where is the Jazz Derek Jeter? Where is the Jazz Mark Messier? We have those players in NY and that's why we win multiple championships in all sports.

Jazz don't have that. Sorry to be blunt, but it's the truth.

Knick's haven't won an NBA Championship since 1973 when there was only 17 teams in the league. You claim to love NY, but your on this site every night. No Jazz fan is giving 2 fu*ks about what happens on the Knicks post. Your hero is Spike Lee who can't even make a movie to save his life.