What's new

Jazz @ Rockets 5:00 PM MT Game Thread

I just heard the call by Boler for the Bogey game winner. The Rocket's announcers called it better than Boler. Like seriously wtf man, call that **** right Bolercrap.

I wonder if Houston will ever bench Russ in clutch minutes? I think he's good for them in how many possessions he can eat and score in transition, but in the crunch minutes you want Harden with a spaced floor. Russ really hurts that.

Maybe the Jazz should just go small ball off the bench against teams that don't run a true 5. Forget trying to find a backup 5 and put Mudiay out there in those minutes instead.

We have the personnel to 5 out as well as any team out there.

Quin has been getting a lot of **** and rightfully so but the play he drew up to get either Spyda or Bogey the ball for a 3 was a fantastic design. Houston played it well but it shows that Quin went for the kill, not the tie.

Maybe the Jazz should just go small ball off the bench against teams that don't run a true 5. Forget trying to find a backup 5 and put Mudiay out there in those minutes instead.

We have the personnel to 5 out as well as any team out there.
I guess you’ve been skipping my posts?! Haha.

Reactions: SCS
The don’t have nba tv here... they are cord cutters. I have it recorded at home... my wife is anti basketball now... DM could dunk from half court at the buzzer and she wouldn’t be impressed.
Smart phone and hehestreams.

I wonder if Houston will ever bench Russ in clutch minutes? I think he's good for them in how many possessions he can eat and score in transition, but in the crunch minutes you want Harden with a spaced floor. Russ really hurts that.
Nah. Somebody has to be out there to steal passes intended for PJ.