What's new

Jazz @ Rockets 5:00 PM MT Game Thread

Not skipping but I've missed a lot of posts in the thread, yes lol. You've been saying the same?

Honestly I never thought about until after the game but I think the Jazz should. Mudiay is simply better than any of our center options.
I think Q should have altered the rotations and had Royce play C when Rudy was resting. Mudiay would have been able to play the wing during these 8 minutes. Royce only logged 19 ****ing minutes. Crazy.

Looks like Luka Doncic is out tomorrow for Dallas. If Jalen Brunson and Seth Curry torch us.... Ima be pissed.
Very good possibility they do. The last two games we barely survive. Jazz got some soul searching to do because they played way ugly. But I will take any win right now.

I think Q should have altered the rotations and had Royce play C when Rudy was resting. Mudiay would have been able to play the wing during these 8 minutes. Royce only logged 19 ****ing minutes. Crazy.

Yeah I honestly think that we should experiment with this. What's the downside? We give up the paint? We're doing that already when Rudy is out. At least if we 5 Out and gain an offensive advantage with the bench we won't give up those toxic 15-2 type of runs that kill us.

I don’t know what this says, but I agree:

Yeah. LOOK AT EVERY SINGLE OTHER STARTERS NUMBERS SINCE CONLEYS STARTING AGAIN. That's what I thought.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Win-loss says something too

Harden + Westbrook = 67/16/14
Conley + Mitchell + Clarkson = 74/16/14

We matched their guards' output. Now if they had Eric Gordon, maybe that's a bit different.

Yeah. LOOK AT EVERY SINGLE OTHER STARTERS NUMBERS SINCE CONLEYS STARTING AGAIN. That's what I thought.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bogey is averaging 21 PPG on 45% from the field and 40% from 3.

Gobert is averaging 13/13 on 65% from the field.

Ingles is averaging the same exact stats except 4 PPG less.

Mitchell has been struggling lately. I wouldn’t blame his shooting issues on Conley. He will come around.

Seems to me like the rest of the starters haven’t seen a decrease in numbers minus Ingles scoring and Conley is scoring enough to make up for it.

We really should be 3-1 in the last 4 games but we blew the game against Denver. The negative narratives against Conley are looking worse and worse by each passing game.