What's new

Jazz @ Rockets 5:00 PM MT Game Thread

Quin needs to use challenges. Other coaches using them in the first half. Use them when it’s obvious and pick up the points.
If we have learned anything the last few days it’s that only calls at the end of the game matter.

He’s been able to shoot 50% on advantages that have been created for him. I haven’t seen him create a single advantage. I’m shocked he has 14 points.
Um no. 5 points 3 turnovers. His assists are good at 5 but he can't even be asked to guard the opposing point guard in Westbrook or Harden cause he can't.
Clarkston 12 points 0 turnovers, even Don who's sucked has 14, 4 boards 4 assists.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
One of 2 players in plus. He set up guys and team played better with him on the floor. Also Clarkson was worse defensively.

One of 2 players in plus. He set up guys and team played better with him on the floor. Also Clarkson was worse defensively.
You quoted a post I made in error, FYI. I thought I was responding to something else. I’ve since edited. Conley has been bad.

His numbers are in a plus because he was in when Mitchell hit 4 3's and was in when Clarkson went off. It wasn't because he did anything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This. I also wonder if refs are more likely to overturn a call early in the game.
I feel like they overturned stuff at the start of the season and now they don't even overturn the most obvious mistakes.

Jazz make one pass too many. Gobert was wide open and they miss him and toss the ball away instead.