What's new

Jazz Season Will End Against Portland Tomorrow

MeloTheJazzKiller

OK, we all see the Jazz sitting in first place. But let's be real, they had tons of advantages to get there:
- Jazz feasted on the weak West teams
- LeBron was out for a third of the season
- shortened 72 game season (if 82 games, Jazz would lose last ten and be out of playoffs)
- no opponent wanted to get rebounds because Gobert was standing there and all worried about what new virus he was carrying that he would spread throughout the world
Having all those advantages you Jazz are in first place. But I'll be fair and say fair play to you.

However, tomorrow night your season officially ends. Over. Reality sinks in -- your team is worthless. Why? Because you are playing Portland....that means you are playing Melo The Jazz Killer. Not me, but the real guy - the guy with three Olympic gold medals, the guy with an NCAA Championship, the guy known throughout the world as Melo The Jazz Killer.

The beatdown Melo will hand to the Jazz...you will not recover. Remember when we dropped the A-Bomb on Japan? That was it, game over for Japan. Japan never won another game during that world tournament. Same thing will happen to the Jazz. The beatdown Melo will put on you Jazz will be Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined. Devastating. You Jazz will never recover. You Jazz will be done. You Jazz will not win another game. Season over. Melo will officially kill the Jazz.

Didn't Caramelo move to Portland for the drug laws? I know he invested in a Pot company, Leune. It should heal that kankle sprain.

Or was it because New York didnt want him any more?

Portland recently has been playing with the best differential. Any team could lose against them including the Jazz.

OK, we all see the Jazz sitting in first place. But let's be real, they had tons of advantages to get there:
- shortened 72 game season (if 82 games, Jazz would lose last ten and be out of playoffs)
- no opponent wanted to get rebounds because Gobert was standing there and all worried about what new virus he was carrying that he would spread throughout the world
Having all those advantages you Jazz are in first place. But I'll be fair and say fair play to you.

However, tomorrow night your season officially ends. Over. Reality sinks in -- your team is worthless. Why? Because you are playing Portland....that means you are playing Melo The Jazz Killer. Not me, but the real guy - the guy with three Olympic gold medals, the guy with an NCAA Championship, the guy known throughout the world as Melo The Jazz Killer.

The beatdown Melo will hand to the Jazz...you will not recover. Remember when we dropped the A-Bomb on Japan? That was it, game over for Japan. Japan never won another game during that world tournament. Same thing will happen to the Jazz. The beatdown Melo will put on you Jazz will be Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined. Devastating. You Jazz will never recover. You Jazz will be done. You Jazz will not win another game. Season over. Melo will officially kill the Jazz.
200.gif

No doubt it is a must win game tomorrow.. but the season will go on unless there is some catastrophic event... even I know that.

You missed one.

- Suck *** Knicks couldn't beat the Suns.

I just checked the schedule. The Jazz's last game is against Sacramento.

You are being too literal.

The last game the Jazz will play this year is tomorrow against Melo The Jazz Killer and his Blazers. After that beatdown Jazz fans will be asking, "What's the point of playing any other games?"

Your season ends tomorrow. Humiliated. Brought down to Earth. Time to clean out your lockers and call it a season.

The last game the Jazz will play this year is tomorrow against Melo The Jazz Killer and his Blazers. After that beatdown Jazz fans will be asking, "What's the point of playing any other games?"

Your season ends tomorrow. Humiliated. Brought down to Earth. Time to clean out your lockers and call it a season.
All we need to win is a reason.

Wish you had some real cred. If you did, you could be the reason.

But a couple of narrow losses recently to actually decent teams is all the reason we need to buck up and do the drill.

it'll be raining in SLC Wednesday night. Utah 3s.

It's OK. The Blazers are used to it.

Quack Quack.

One job.

One.

Even golden state took care of business tonight. Knicks couldn't even beat the suns. Sad.