What's new

Jazz select Grayson Allen at 21

I agree that we need improvement from many people on this team. However, people are forgetting that against Houston Ricky didn't play at all and neither did Thabo who played well when healthy.

Rudy miss 20 games and Exum missed games. So I know this is a big IF but the Jazz need to stay healthy. I believe there is still a room of improvement on this team. Beside having a training camp together, Exum, Rudy, DM, Rubio have plenty of room to improve. Heck even Crowder and Ingles can improve. Add the addition of Allen helps the bench and gives us another shooter.

Houston is not coming back the same team. CP3 wants the max and Houston is balking. Capella is due a big pay raise. Lebron isn't going there. Some of their bench guys are up for new deals.

GS- personally I think they are ready to break up like the Beatles did. 4 all-stars all want to be paid. Green is already talking like he won't give a discount. KD opted out to get the MAX money.

That and we had been kicked in the damn nuts in the offseason and didn't know what we were to start the season... This season gonna be lit AF!

Any idea why @NUMBERICA asked for a self ban?

Just wasn’t enjoying his jazz fans experience lately and yet couldn’t resist the temptation of posting I’m guessing.

I have been there.

Anyone have a link for the presser from earlier today? Can't find it on the Jazz Facebook page or their official website.

i havn't seen any of his games at DUKE just some pre draft info - Has Grayson a chance to shine like Klay Thompson. We need that kind of championship puzzle.

Anyone have a link for the presser from earlier today? Can't find it on the Jazz Facebook page or their official website.
There is audio from it on the 1280thezone, but I couldn't find any video from it.

Allen is much more athletic than Reddick and will be a better player, IMO. I'm not even sure that Reddick can dunk. People like to compare them because they're both white guys who played for Duke, but other than that, they aren't really that similar.

I think that there is a decent chance that Grayson Allen turns out to be a better NBA player than Jerome Robinson who went 13th and Troy Brown who went 15th. Both of whom were well liked in the 2018 potential draftee thread.

We are much more likely to trade for a player than sign an UFA. Getting Favors on a good deal could end up being a great asset if he ends up not fitting in. Although so far he has played well when healthy next to Gobert. If he gets his corner 3 down then we are really set with him. Although I would like to see us chase some other players as well such as Gordon and Parker.

Favors still cant make FTs let alone corner 3s. It aint happening.