What's new

Jazz select Kyle Filipowski at pick 32

This will probably be the most annoying press coverage a players significant other will get since Hayward.

Deeply want what's best for him, the situation sounds gross to me at the offset, but media tripping over themselves to publish partially verified news won't be healthy for anyone but their clicks
I doubt the media will cover it. Its being covered by people on social media with nothing better to do but obsess over people's personal lives.

I doubt the media will cover it. Its being covered by people on social media with nothing better to do but obsess over people's personal lives.
Hope you’re right, but there are journalists in the replies asking the family to talk to them. It gets big enough on the aggregator creator channels and Reddit, the big boys might feel they have to cover it. Also, journos love drama.

I was hoping for Tyler Smith but I'm OK with this pick - he fills a need.

I'm more excited about Williams and Collier as their ceilings are high. Also, I recommend the Locke video on Collier - he breaks down a lot that shows Collier is a better shooter than some people are saying.