What's new

Jazz sign Bojan

If Zanik can clear Exum for some other value pieces then we’ve hit the trifecta.

Guys to target now:

JaMychal Green
Ed Davis
Tyson Chandler
Ed Malloy
Vince Carter
DeMarre Carroll
Trevor Booker

I think Chandler would be fantastic here. He plays with an edge and we need thst post-Jae Crowder.

Mitchell, Conley, Bojan, ??, Rudy

Royce, Ingles, Exum off the bench.

Not a bad start. Starting PF won't be a huge deal, but he's got to be perfect for Quin's system.

Put me down on record as this is a bad deal

Cant believe the love for this.

Not one of you even had Bojan on your radar his entire career and now all of sudden you act like we just signed the biggest free agent ever.

13/3/1 for his career folks.

Those last two numbers are horrible. Not average. Horrible. 13 ppg can be accomplished by any player in the league.
Change your name back to Hack so it’s at least acccurate.

young has already signed with Chicago but he'd have been a good fit.
yeah... was gonna say aminu/young/jamychal. the fit was simply terrific. but i guess we'd now have to look to other options since 2 of the 3 are gone and assume JaMychal ain't gonna be cheap either.

maybe acquire sato/portis or jabari as a pseudo starter?

i'd personally prefer sato>portis>jabari, but it seems that they are in the reverse order in terms of the probably of us getting them.

The details of all of this are going to be important. If it’s backloaded, then first year salary might leave a little wiggle for a signing. What’s happening with Neto? Is there any chance any of the Conley or Bogdanovic deals get tinkered with during the moratorium so that the Jazz open up more space or get the full MLE? Is the fourth year an option?

Leaving this one here:
zU7EEIq.jpg

One of those is not like the others... one of those got 100M less than the other two...