What's new

Jazz sign Bojan

Who ever would have thought the day would come when we’d think ONCE AGAIN WHO CAN STOP US SCORING !!!!
FIXED
Not one of you even had Bojan on your radar his entire career and now all of sudden you act like we just signed the biggest free agent ever.
I made a post a month or so ago saying we should consider him in the you are the gm thread.
Going to be a block party next year. Bojan and Rudy combined for 188 last year.
I literally had to read this 5 times to make sure I read it right. Lol
Bring back Trevor Booker.
I love the guy but hell no. He doesn’t fit what the jazz want in offensive style, and what the front office is building.
Lololol. Really ???

Brian Windhorst was just raving about how good we’ll be
Windhorst doesnt windbag much about the jazz but when he does, boy... look at that blubber fly!!
SMH.

So the Majority is right every time?
When you’re the minority, yes.

For those who aren't opening all the tweets, this one says it all.
Wow mind blown!!

Imagine how good Donovan is going to be with room to operate :mad:
Say goodbye to double and triple teams on DM yes, many times during the year he was triple teamed. Lol

David Locke‏ @Lockedonsports

Utah Jazz took the most catch and shoot 3s in the NBA last year The reported Jazz roster on catch and shoot 3s
Conley 39.8
Mitchell 40.1
Ingles 40.1
Bojan 44.9
O'Neale 40.1
Niang 40.8

Replacing
Rubio 33.7
Crowder 33.6
Favors 21.8

8:58 PM - 30 Jun 2019
Why did we trade for that Conley guy; he'll drag down the average?

Did I say I thought that? I’m asking a question, answer it don’t throw it at me.

Warriors lose Durant, Iguodala, Cousins, Livingston and potentially Looney. They get Russell and have to fill the roster out with vet minimums. They are going downhill fast.