What's new

Jazz Sign Ekpe Udoh

I guess so, but that would be a pretty big slap in the face.

I mean it is a business but I don't think it would necessarily be a shady business practice. He signed the deal.

If I'm the Jazz I would think about offering that to Joel and signing Griffin. If Joel would rather not sign a two-way contract and keep his options open for other teams to pick him up than so be it.

Looks like DL wants to take the shimmering, expensive flower that is Golden State and choke it out with some herbicides (AKA elite defense).

Count me in as someone who loves the Ekpe Udoh signing. He adds depth to our roster at the very least and could turn out to be a huge asset.

This does look like it marks the end of Diaw's time in Utah IMHO. I still don't know about Favors. It smells like a trade COULD EASILY happen packaging Favors and/or Diaw to a team for an asset. I would love if that was Mirotic or Love because I think we need some additional scoring, but Dennis is 1000000% defense this year.

If we don't trade Favors now and Udoh shows well enough, then Favors becomes a very tradeable asset at the deadline or before the draft.

The fact that he signed for so much less to come here is shocking. He has something to prove methinks or the Turks don't pay in a 'timely manner'.

I remember about 2 months ago someone posted the same video at the start of this thread and it mentioned that the Jazz were there watching the game. I tagged him in my brains as someone I expected to come to the NBA, but I had forgotten all about him in wake of the 'Boston Flee Party'. Love the signing. If for nothing else...

Udoh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Withey
Udoh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Injured Favors
Healthy 2014 Favors >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Withey
Healthy 2014 Favors >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Udoh

Can Donavan, Dimensions (length), DepthKO (UdOH, ThabO, JerebKO), Defense, Distribution (Rubio), and Development (Quin) replace Hayward? I think it can, but only 2017/2018 will be able to tell. I also have to think that our cap situation improved significantly without Hayward and Hill locked in for 4 more years... DL is making me a believer that he can turn this negative into a positive.

Count me in as someone who loves the Ekpe Udoh signing. He adds depth to our roster at the very least and could turn out to be a huge asset.

This does look like it marks the end of Diaw's time in Utah IMHO. I still don't know about Favors. It smells like a trade COULD EASILY happen packaging Favors and/or Diaw to a team for an asset. I would love if that was Mirotic or Love because I think we need some additional scoring, but Dennis is 1000000% defense this year.

If we don't trade Favors now and Udoh shows well enough, then Favors becomes a very tradeable asset at the deadline or before the draft.

The fact that he signed for so much less to come here is shocking. He has something to prove methinks or the Turks don't pay in a 'timely manner'.

I remember about 2 months ago someone posted the same video at the start of this thread and it mentioned that the Jazz were there watching the game. I tagged him in my brains as someone I expected to come to the NBA, but I had forgotten all about him in wake of the 'Boston Flee Party'. Love the signing. If for nothing else...

Udoh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Withey
Udoh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Injured Favors
Healthy 2014 Favors >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Withey
Healthy 2014 Favors >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Udoh

Can Donavan, Dimensions (length), DepthKO (UdOH, ThabO, JerebKO), Defense, Distribution (Rubio), and Development (Quin) replace Hayward? I think it can, but only 2017/2018 will be able to tell. I also have to think that our cap situation improved significantly without Hayward and Hill locked in for 4 more years... DL is making me a believer that he can turn this negative into a positive.

Really have not heard any issues with Fener paying up. They won the Euroleague and the Turkish Championship. They have a new big spending sponsor so that should not be a problem with them.

I feel Udoh can rejuvenate his nba career with the Jazz and I think players know this as well.. well their agents do that is. lol

Quote me on this, we are 10000% not making some blockbuster move. Ya'll setting yourself up for disappointment, and then outrage, when it was clear all along, lol

I reserve the right to be outraged at whatever I ****ing want whenever I ****ing want. Oooo this makes me so damn mad!!!1

Udoh is a horse. I love this pickup. He'll be a perfect backup to Rudy. I think Bradley spends most of next season with the Stars.

Nobody's mentioned the Baylor connection as a possible reason for Udoh signing with us...
How does Baylor tie into the jazz?