What's new

Jazz sign Jarrell Brantley to 10 day contract

What! They are bringing back a Lindsey pick! OMG!
Just kidding. He seems to be playing very good after Jazz let him go

The year before Covid Brantley made first team all GLeague playing with the Stars so he's not awful. He was also his team's MVP in the Australian League this season.

Great! I don't see it amounting to much, but I always like him and hope he does well. Hopefully he can spring board it to something better, but at the very least good for him for making it back and making some extra money.

I always thought Brantley could be good. He has a lot of game, but he was a bit undersized for how he played, but his game is probably a better fit around Lauri than it was Gobert/Mitchell.

Brantley had a gawd awful summer league about two summers ago. Similar to Butler's this past year and Bolomboy a few summers ago. Perhaps those gremlins have been excised.

Brantley has been playing as his team was in the Australian League championship and the last two games he had 23 and 16 points.

Interesting Brantley and Lauri and Kessler pair up is very interesting. That could work. He could stick around if we draft Cam.

Holy ****. I saw the thread and assumed it was bumped from years ago.
I love it. I was one of his biggest fans in his previous stint. Cant wait to see him again.
You may have to, though. Frank Jackson didn’t get any burn on his 10-day and we’re running 10-days to hit minimum roster requirements.

ETA: oh NM, looks like he got 5 minutes somewhere.