What's new

Jazz sign Nigel Williams-Goss

NWG probably won’t see much court time, but you got to fill the bottom of the roster somehow.

JWF is likely playing overseas I’d bet unless the Jazz prefer him over Lyles on the Stars.

I'm not a fan of Mudiay, I wouldn't be surprised if Goss ends up earning more minutes than he does.

i would like to see more of a depth chart like this (not a starter chart or anything)

Conley, Mudiay, NWG
Mitchell, Exum
Ingles, O'Neale
Bogdonavic, Green, Niang
Gobert, Davis, Bradley

Let Exum run the second Unit just not as a PG. Use Mudiay more in a scoring guard role. I realize Green will probably start but Ingles is going to be the first person off the bench. Probably subbing for Bojan and then Bojan comes back and subs out Green. O'Neale will probably earn the second most bench minutes unless Exum stays healthy and flourishes.

Still room to sign Oni and Brantley as 14 and 15th men on the roster or 2 way players.

Personally i would love to sign Tyler Dorsey and Give Oni a 2 way

Not a huge fan of that move. I'd much rather have Neto than NWG... No idea why they did this. Probably Goss demanded return back or for them to relinquish his rights and they gave him the min contract.

Not a huge fan of that move. I'd much rather have Neto than NWG... No idea why they did this. Probably Goss demanded return back or for them to relinquish his rights and they gave him the min contract.
Uhh, not much Goss can do to demand anything. They probably brought him over because they like him and have 3 open roster spots without any good vets to sign.

I seriously don't know what to make of JWF. I only watched him play once in the summer league game against Miami and I wasn't all that impressed. He reminded me of NWG when he first played on the Jazz summer league team. NWG was pretty much so so then, and so is JWF now.

I love Neto, but his biggest issue right now is a history of concussions. It’s going to catch up to him at some point. Jazz decided to move on before that happened. They like NWG, and others did too. Jazz decided to move him up and hope that his time in Europe was as helpful as it was for Royce.

He must have really improved overseas. It looks like he hit the three well over there and took care of the ball. I hope that continues here and Summer League NWG is dead and buried.