What's new

Jazz sign Patrick Christopher

Why do we need a shooting guard? And a inconsistent one at that who is not a defensive player and can't create space.

P.s: My opinions are from 2012-2013.

In his only season in Turkey He won the first euroleague game for his team with about 5 threes and 25 points then played reaaaaally bad the rest of the season. Was a disaster. Played both 1 and 2. Ian Clark style...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In his only season in Turkey He won the first euroleague game for his team with about 5 threes and 25 points then played reaaaaally bad the rest of the season. Was a disaster. Played both 1 and 2. Ian Clark style...

He's got similar stats to Diante Garrett who is also on the Iowa roster who the Jazz can't touch this year because of the CBA. I guess this shows how the coaches and front office view Kevin Murphy as a prospect or lack of one as both play the same position.

Jazz to sign Patrick Christopher

He's got similar stats to Diante Garrett who is also on the Iowa roster who the Jazz can't touch this year because of the CBA. I guess this shows how the coaches and front office view Kevin Murphy as a prospect or lack of one as both play the same position.

Patrick Christopher is a better player than Murphy imo.
Patrick also played for my hometown's team Antalya so i like him. High 5'ed him after many games.

Forgot that he played 2 seasons in Turkey.

If he can shoot great.

Though this thread made me wonder what happened to Jordan Hamilton...guess he got waived a month ago and I didn't notice.

With the signing of Patrick Christopher, where is the championship parade going to be so I can get a seat?

Well, stats wise there are certainly more intriguing guys in the NBADL. Hopefully he plays D or something.

Looking through the NBA d-league stats...... Seth Curry is killing it. 53% from 3..... on 7 attempts a game. 25/pts a game.