What's new

Jazz sign Xavier Sneed to two way contract

Our two way player looked horrible tonight. 6 points on 2-6 shooting and the Stars got humiliated. I know he doesn't know the plays but there were six Stars players that looked better than Sneed tonight. Yoeli Child led in scoring and rebounding and Alston and Wilson-Frame had double doubles. Six Stars players scored in double figures. Bad night for the new guy.

I just found this on the interwebs:
"Sneed (ankle) played 24 minutes for the G League's Salt Lake City Stars in Wednesday's 125-104 loss to the Austin Spurs, finishing with six points (2-7 FG, 2-6 3Pt), four assists, two rebounds and one steal. Sneed was making his debut for Salt Lake City after the Jazz acquired his G League rights earlier Wednesday when they signed him to a two-way contract. The 6-foot-5 forward hadn't played for his previous G League team -- the Greensboro Swarm -- since Jan. 27 due to an ankle injury, but he looks to be healthy again with his new organization. He's unlikely to see much action at the NBA level this season unless the Jazz endure a rash of injuries."
"

Louis King got released from the Kings... he's a guy I haven't watched a ton but was really impressed with when I did. He's a two way candidate for @homeytennis

Louis King got released from the Kings... he's a guy I haven't watched a ton but was really impressed with when I did. He's a two way candidate for @homeytennis
I noticed that. He's 6'7" played a year at Oregon and was a McDonalds All American. The Kings have let three promising players go since the trade deadline. Is Vlade still in charge.