What's new

Jazz-Sixers idea again: Iggy+EB for AK+TPE

Give me one thing Iggy does that AK doesn't. I do not understand why anyone would want Iggy, especially with that contract.

p.s. If Utah was dumb enough to do that trade, Philly would do that in a heartbeat. They know that both Brand and Iggy are vastly overpaid and would jump through a brick wall to get rid of those contracts. They would LOVE Utah to offer AK for both of them. That would be a dream come true for them. Philly will not be a contender until those two are gone.

i find it funny that people always come up with trade ideas that will never happen..Doug collins wants to play iggy at the 3.turner 2..jru at point..He has been on record as saying as much..plus why would philly trade iggy and brand for ak...Whats in the water out in utah fo reals? dif would make jazz better especially if brand was healthy cuz when healthy he a beast but it goes back to duke curse..1 dukie won a chip EVER

Collins is blowing smoke when he says that. Iggy sucks and makes too much money. The reason Collins says that is to keep the piece and hopefully find someone dumb enough to trade for him.