What's new

Jazz @ Suns October 25th 8pm Mountain Time

watching the second half of the game now, these west coast games are **** for my work schedule, i'm either on my way to work or getting ready for work for most of the games.

Unwatchable basketball. Rudy playing uninspired, disinterested. Rubio thinks he gets assists by giving the ball to the other team. Floor spacing is not good. Players have no clue how to utilize screens or what to do when they're run off the 3pt line. And Mitchell still can't shoot. Good news is we're looking great for a top-10 pick.

Unwatchable basketball. Rudy playing uninspired, disinterested. Rubio thinks he gets assists by giving the ball to the other team. Floor spacing is not good. Players have no clue how to utilize screens or what to do when they're run off the 3pt line. And Mitchell still can't shoot. Good news is we're looking great for a top-10 pick.

Rudy didnt pass the eye ball test but somehow his stat line looked good.

Our steal in the draft is struggling. Compare his stats to Jordan Crawford's this year. Crawford's are superior and the Pelicans have already waived him. This is ugly.

MVP with his usual monotonous rejpetitive dislike of anything Exum related.

He gives me neg reputation comments all the time.

It's good to know he cares :)

The funny thing is, people like NAOS I get. They hate those they perceive as being irrationally Exum homers.
But this guy MVP - he literally hates Exum, thinks he's trash and hates anyone who disagrees

So disapointed! Also Rudy didn't go last summer with the french national team in order to improve his shoot. Im sure he can shoot but lack of confidence on himself! damnit Rudy shoot!!! Plus i dont like he take off his legs protections!

So disapointed! Also Rudy didn't go last summer with the french national team in order to improve his shoot. Im sure he can shoot but lack of confidence on himself! damnit Rudy shoot!!! Plus i dont like he take off his legs protections!

Bonjour ! Playing for France isn't going to help Rudy's game at all.