What's new

Jazz @ Timberwolves, 3/11/11 6 pm

One thing Hayward needs to learn to do is go baseline on his man. So many times I see him with the ball on the wing, man in his face but a completely open baseline. All he needs is one step to the right and I think he has the speed to make a play out of it

Agreed, he drives that, they collapse, he dishes for a dunk to Al.....

When they pulled it to 2 I really thought they were going to win. It seemed like Harris and Evans missing their 4 combined FTs in a row and that sequence right after where they gave up like 4 potential offensive rebounds just absolutely zapped the team. After that is one of the most pathetic "efforts" I've ever seen from a group of professional athletes.

we should play the young guys now. this is ridiculously embarrassing. start Favors and Hayward and maybe Miles and sit AK and Bell. we are not going to make the playoffs. for the record i wanted them to, but i have to give up that hope.

we'd better not re-sign AK in the offseason.

I agree, other than I'm still out about resigning AK. But man alive, there is no reason to give Bell and AK burn right now. If the rookies suck then throw them in there, but nothing bad can come out of the rookies getting playing time.

I know this is a typical homer thing to say buy I don't care: It seems like it is always the Jazz that teams have the shooting night of their lives against. Our defense was atrocious, but guys on Minnesota hit shots they will never hit again.

I know this is a typical homer thing to say buy I don't care: It seems like it is always the Jazz that teams have the shooting night of their lives against. Our defense was atrocious, but guys on Minnesota hit shots they will never hit again.

it's not typical homer at all because you are absolutely right

I think I am going to stop watching the Jazz. Its too painful. Its all college basketball from here on out...then golfing in the summer..wake me up when the draft happens and I might take a gander.

I really wanted to believe that we could rally for a playoff spot. But I just watched our last 4 games in 2 days and our defense is so horrific that I've lost hope. And I never lose hope. I'll keep the light on for Chicago, but all logic says we lose tomorrow in a bloodbath.

Like I've said before, take away those 4 games that we won on the road against Orlando, Miami, Atlanta, and Charlotte, and this season has been one big yawn fest. We suck.

Can we draft Jimmer yet?

Why couldn't Kevin O'Connor just be his lazy piece of **** self this season like he was in the past and do absolutely nothing to help this team and just keep D-Will and see how they do this season? They were still in the playoff race at the trade deadline and could have made the playoffs. Instead the idiot goes ahead and trades D-Will in turn making us the worst team in the NBA for at least the next 10 years. If the Jazz can't beat the Wolves then who can they beat in the next 16 games? Absolutely no reason to watch the next month because it will be nothing but misery. Jazz fans should stop going to home games to show they firmly do not support where this franchise is heading. F*** Jazz management..no one is worse.

Jazz fans should stop going to home games to show they firmly do not support where this franchise is heading.

The franchise spends big money on big player salaries to help give Utah a highly competitive team year in and year out. They have one year where money they spend doesn't result in a wining season, and you want to punish the franchise. You are shooting yourself in the foot.

OUch, is this what Golden State and Minnesotta fans feel like every year? Sure we are lossing but were young, and a new coach, and next year we'll have those draft picks and........

I keep hearing that the Jazz are following the OKC model of building through the draft. why don't the talking heads mention that the reason OKC built through the draft was that they sucked for 3 years straight ? Better get used to this.

And don't be so critical of Corbin. Do you realize that had he taken that job at Depaul, he would only be part way through with his freshman recruiting class. Lets give him time to develop.

uuhhhmm the Jazz always have lost to Minni at least 2x a year for awhile now? Bah that's all I got and it doesn't help after getting beat down like that, I just watched on TV and my b-hole hurts.

Like the NY game not much to be positive about except for the rookies Evens and his highlight real dunks, Hayward and his shooting and even Favors was pretty good, other then that a whole lot of mehh.

I know I've seen this before I just realized where, the Utes offense that goes 9-10min stretches without scoring, just like the Jazz went over 9+min scoring 2pts to close out the 3rd qtr.

The franchise spends big money on big player salaries to help give Utah a highly competitive team year in and year out. They have one year where money they spend doesn't result in a wining season, and you want to punish the franchise. You are shooting yourself in the foot.

Kevin O'Connor is too stupid to use the money wisely. Too prove that point he will re-sign AK for 10 years using up all the money so they won't have anything left over to sign free agents. The fact that AK has been milking injuries for years now will be completely ignored by brain dead Jazz management.