What's new

Jazz @ Timberwolves 4/1/2018 5 pm MST

Seeing quin in the post game interview..... dude looks sick/stressed/like he is dying.
This season seems to have taken a toll on him. From start of the season to now he looks way different.

The ups and downs of an NBA season. wow.

After the Celtics game I checked out. That crushed me. I was thinking lottery.
I was stunned, shocked, and down.

This win brought me out of the ashes, and into heaven.

What a shocking, powerful, dominating *** kicking of our rival in their building.

When our 3 point shot is falling we are a top 4 team in the league. Why is it all or nothing with the shooting sometimes. Seems to happen in games at all levels. You're either all on or no one is.

Props to the team for taking care of business. I can't help but wonder what if, but all teams are doing that now.
That 4 spot should be ours, and maybe still will be. I'd love to play the Wolves in round 1! We'd probably end up with OKC or SA though. Portland scares the crap out of me.

I loved how twitter-man Jimmy Butler and fake-tough-guy Jeff Teague (who checked out of the most important game for the Wolves in 14 season because of "knee soreness") got to watch Ricky Rubio crush their souls. Karma is a b*tch!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I loved how twitter-man Jimmy Butler and fake-tough-guy Jeff Teague (who checked out of the most important game for the Wolves in 14 season because of "knee soreness") got to watch Ricky Rubio crush their souls. Karma is a b*tch!
giphy.gif

That handshake lol

Seeing quin in the post game interview..... dude looks sick/stressed/like he is dying.
This season seems to have taken a toll on him. From start of the season to now he looks way different.

I was thinking the same thing. I hope he's not heading towards early burn out .

I remember when Jeff Van Gundy coached The Knicks he had the same look .

Nice. You'll be able to finish the game and be just in time for Hawks v Geelong (Ill supply the link if you like).

I suggest watching the 1st 20 mins at least, promise youll be impressed.

Lol - (Tom) Mitchell > Danger, Ablett and Selwood.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned a few days ago on Twitter (Locke maybe?) that the players take bad losses hard, but the coaches legitimately lose sleep over some of them. That Celtics loss stung quite a bit, so I'm guessing that he probably didn't sleep well for a few nights after that.

Yeah, I've been thinking that for a while now too. The other thing besides how he looks is he seems more annoyed with certain interview questions in the post-game. Kind of started when all everyone wanted to ask about was Donovan once Donovan started putting up big numbers. But lately he seems to get annoyed by lots of things. It's a big contrast from how he used to seem to love teaching and talking about their strategy and development to anyone and everyone. Admittedly our media does ask him some dumb questions with regularity.

Anyway, it's quite possible that Deathcember and the injuries took quite a toll on him when expectations were high and performance was not. Hopefully that's all it is.

Yeah, I've been thinking that for a while now too. The other thing besides how he looks is he seems more annoyed with certain interview questions in the post-game. Kind of started when all everyone wanted to ask about was Donovan once Donovan started putting up big numbers. But lately he seems to get annoyed by lots of things. It's a big contrast from how he used to seem to love teaching and talking about their strategy and development to anyone and everyone. Admittedly our media does ask him some dumb questions with regularity.

Anyway, it's quite possible that Deathcember and the injuries took quite a toll on him when expectations were high and performance was not. Hopefully that's all it is.

Its surprising because the media in Utah is very easy on him, they all love/fear him.

Its surprising because the media in Utah is very easy on him, they all love/fear him.
I think Quin has reasonably snapped at a couple dumb questions. I also can see how as a season wears on how old answering the same dumb questions would be. The media has to do their job but sometimes I don’t know how the players deal with them. Same dumb questions over and over and over and over. It would get old, and during a stressful part of a close playoff race, dumb questions will become al that more annoying. Being head coach would be a tough job, and I think it’s stressing Quin for sure.