What's new

Jazz to officially unveil new colors and logo today

This thread is now accurate. You are all welcome for bringing it back from the dead (kind of like we did a few years ago with Keith Van Horn in order to help the Mavericks out)

That was so...

not exciting.

I imagine I'll have the same feeling after the draft, when KOC says, once again, that they listened to all offers, but nothing came up that would have made the Jazz better. Thus, they went with the BPA on their board, Gordon Honzward.

They are calling it "New Colors and Logo Variations." See the Jazz's NBA home page. I think they are trying to avoid paying the NBA fine for chaning a logo within a certain time period. That is why they are getting "new colors" and "logo variations" NOT a "new logo." I think they will use the Mountain Logo with the new colors to avoid paying the NBA fine. I expect the Jazz will down play the mountain logo until they can fully convert without pentaly. But from what I've seen, the recolored mountain logo is hideous.

Isn't there a HUGE fine imposed by the NBA if they change their primary logo?
So to get around that, just keep the mountains as the primary logo, but only use it when the league requires.

They should get the VIP fans to pay the fine.

Jazz should just do the same thing the Cavaliers do, have 4,000 different jerseys and not get fined.

The league needs to get off LeBron's dong.

Last edited:
And it looks like they are not displaying the word "Utah" in the main logo. Sorry Utahns, but I think they are hoping their merchandise has more appeal outside of Utah. Afterall, wearing something with "Utah" on it is just not cool, unless its from a ski resport or extreme sporting event.

Boler%20Floor.jpg

floor.jpg

logo%202.jpg

logo.jpg

Thanks to the Mrs.

I like the Jazz note logo not crazy about the green shadowing. I hate the mountain it was bad with blue and worse with its new colors. Seriously who would ever wear anything with that on it.

I'm digging the new colors, but I'm gonna guess that there are a lot of people that despise them.