What's new

Jazz to officially unveil new colors and logo today

Are the t-shirts on the nba.com/jazz store new with the logo? I just bought a green millsap t-shirt. the blue mesh shorts with the J and a beanie for 5 dollars. If only those shorts had pockets they'd be the greatest of all time. Mesh shorts with pockets are great.

I stand by what I said in the other thread. *Except thankfully I was wrong about the floor and they are using the note instead.*

Here is what the colors represent:

Yellow is to honor our interior defenders.
Blue is what we feel after the 2nd round of the playoffs.
And we're Green with envy watching others vie for the championship.

get_image.aspx

If anyone buys this shirt and wears it in public...I pity you

Dude, I'd rock the **** out of that shirt. Don't hate just because you can't pull off wearing yellow.

I'm a little let down. The Note logo is pretty cool, but everything else seems a bit off. I like all the colors used, but
they just don't seem to work together here.

I still think this note looks cooler, but the new note is pretty good too.
2009_jazzlogo_NOTE.jpg

I think they'll get rid of the mountains in a year or two so I'm not too worried about that.

That is so much better it's not even funny. I wouldn't mind the change if the colors were better. Navy with yellow numbers? BARF. I miss the old uniforms.

Love the colors. not quite sure what they were thinking with the mountains. 7/10 for the entire effort, though that could change once we see the jerseys.