What's new

jazz too make trade in next two weeks. sources confirmed

Fishsticks

Banned
My sources (strippers) tell me they are hearing a lot of trade rumors revolving around the jazz. Mark eaton confirmed jazz to move both paul and al jefferson by the deadline and one before the end of t he year. Strippers are worth more than breasts and lappys huh bitches?

Tell Mark Eaton, it's called a trade deadline because it's the deadline to make trades before the end of the year.

I didn't believe you. So I went to a strip club and tried paying the strippers enough money to let me in on these trade rumors and they just kept taking their tops off and dancing in front of me. Waste of time.

Are they going too trade for Hooked On Phonics to, or are they just going two trade for the players?

Wait, which strip club were you at? Cause there have been conflicting reports between different establishments.

The Jazz have as much chance of making a trade as congress agreeing with the president on the fiscal cliff.

There aren't any hot strippers in Vegas. I suspect this report is a little flappy.

You are going to the wrong strip joints... The ones near Fremont suck..... Spearmint Rhino or Cheetas and you will be impressed..... This report is 100% true!

You are going to the wrong strip joints... The ones near Fremont suck..... Spearmint Rhino or Cheetas and you will be impressed..... This report is 100% true!

Can't forget the Peppermint Hippo!