What's new

Jazz v. Suns -- tipping now...

Welp i'm not going to harp on it but Conley was a mistake.

If this game isn’t evidence that Conley is “currently” a worse PG than Rubio then I don’t know what to tell you man.
All I can tell you "man" is that this is a snapshot. Rubio has all the motivation in the world to look good against the team that spurned him, Rubio doesn't even have a total green light and coming off from a prolonged injury and a new team slump. Psychology is everything "man".

I don't think this is a sure thing. He could opt out to try to lock in more total money long term, with a different team. Coming off a bad season might make him more willing to opt out for this reason. A second bad season with the Jazz could mean he's playing for the minimum on his next deal.

True. But no other team is going to give him 30 mil a year. But I hope you’re right.

I was planning on watching the Jazz play the Suns in Phoenix in April but f**k it, they stink. I'm not wasting money on this travesty.

If you watch this game and think Donovan doesn't care, then you arent watching the game. He is trying and playing well.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

On offense. Just like 95% of the team. He's just trying to get his numbers. Nobody on the team trying to win.

I've been more positive about this team and their chances than like anyone here.

Tonight is a f***** joke. None of these guys are trying with the possible exception of Clarkson.

Everyone would be ******** on Ricky if he kept him anyway. 3 yrs 51 mil no thanks. At least Conley has a shot to be good. We know what Ricky is. He's gonna shoot like 39/33/88 and play like a superstar once every 5 games.

Unpopular but trade Gobert. Opponents know how to make him irrelevant and I don't want to overpay for him.

Gobert for Jaylen Brown

rudy isn't the problem. the fact that we can't guard anyone on the perimeter is. rim protection can only take you so far. it's only one aspect of defense in basketball. if opponents can get past our perimeter at will, not much our rim protector can do to fill that hole

If you watch this game and think Donovan doesn't care, then you arent watching the game. He is trying and playing well.

and Rudy was the only one under the basket while Booker took 10 seconds to spot up that three. No other Jazz player made it back down the court.

I can honestly say for the first time this year I'm skipping watching a game. Can't stand to watch Haywood punk us Wednesday.

On offense. Just like 95% of the team. He's just trying to get his numbers. Nobody on the team trying to win.

I've been more positive about this team and their chances than like anyone here.

Tonight is a f***** joke. None of these guys are trying with the possible exception of Clarkson.
Clarkson is playing harder than Donovan? Lol. What? Dude, Donovan is busting *** and has been all game. Our team just sucks at team defense.

Put everyone in a dam dungeon including coaches management and shackle them up and pull their nose with plyers and bitchslap them till their unconscious