What's new

Jazz v. Suns -- tipping now...

Didn't even care to watch. It's still somewhat early and we could catch fire at any moment but up to this point this has been one of the most disappointing Jazz seasons in my lifetime. It has absolutely nothing to do with our record but everything to do with the complete lack of leadership, focus, toughness and most of all desire and hustle.

Passive aggressive bs. No "sharp comments" here.

WAKE UP Quin.
I laughed when I read the comments and how Dan thought it was harsh... “not good” and challenging their “commitment” what’s next telling them he’s not mad he’s just disappointed.

Tell them they half assed it and they are content not being a contender and that they are more engaged in all star games than real ones... let’s see if they don’t take the floor with a chip on their shoulder again.

I laughed when I read the comments and how Dan thought it was harsh... “not good” and challenging their “commitment” what’s next telling them he’s not mad he’s just disappointed.

Tell them they half assed it and they are content not being a contender and that they are more engaged in all star games than real ones... let’s see if they don’t take the floor with a chip on their shoulder again.
Yes and do it on the floor to their just got run on faces.

Yes and do it on the floor to their just got run on faces.

Everything Quin does feels a little measured and scripted tbh... even the techs he gets... he comes out on the floor as if to say (in a creepy robot voice) "my programming has determined I need a technical to get my team fired up... walking on the floor has been determined to be the most efficient way to get a technical... executing command"

Everything Quin does feels a little measured and scripted tbh... even the techs he gets... he comes out on the floor as if to say (in a creepy robot voice) "my programming has determined I need a technical to get my team fired up... walking on the floor has been determined to be the most efficient way to get a technical... executing command"
Quin is going through the motions. He wasn't like that his first year. I'm not sure which is the real Snyder but he needs to get back to who he was when his hair could be on fire.

Something is up with Gobert. He is taking plays off. Is he upset again that he isn't getting the ball? I re-watched some of the 3rd quarter and he is playing uninterested.

Something is up with Gobert. He is taking plays off. Is he upset again that he isn't getting the ball? I re-watched some of the 3rd quarter and he is playing uninterested.
He has done this at times over the years... His job is really hard, so I get it sometimes... Other times it feels like he's proving a point... Like see ya lazy bastards you better appreciate me cleaning up all ya ****. Sometimes it just feels like he's tired or disconnected or pissed that his guys aren't throwing him the ball enough. Its getting more frequent which is not ideal. He was absolutely part of the problem.

He has done this at times over the years... His job is really hard, so I get it sometimes... Other times it feels like he's proving a point... Like see ya lazy bastards you better appreciate me cleaning up all ya ****. Sometimes it just feels like he's tired or disconnected or pissed that his guys aren't throwing him the ball enough. Its getting more frequent which is not ideal. He was absolutely part of the problem.
He works his *** off setting screens and posting up at times and he hardly ever gets the reward. On defense he's always the guy helping but I've watched countless times where nobody helps the helper. Or how Ingles is a notorious rebound watcher. I love the dude but he's allergic to boxing out

It would drive me a little mad too.