What's new

Jazz v. Suns -- tipping now...

We looked good in the first quarter but then in the 2nd we looked like we had no energy again and the defense was terrible. This is getting really frustrating to watch.
What our energy guys TB and Niang weren’t flying around doing all sorts of energizer things? I don’t believe it.

What advantage does Conley give? Not defense, not shooting, not running the offense, not taking care of the ball. Not 1 player is better because of him on the floor.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What advantage does Conley give? Not defense, not shooting, not running the offense, not taking care of the ball. Not 1 player is better because of him on the floor.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
From what I gather from the insiders the advantage is he’s Mike effing Conley...

We just aren't playing with any urgency. Come on guy's, show some fight for ****'s sake.

to be fair, other teams won't leave him when he is standing on the 3pt line. but we can get that by just putting Niang in the game.