What's new

Jazz v. Suns -- tipping now...

Mike conley is so overpaid it pains me to know we let favors and crowder go for him, hurts like a punch to the balls.

Moving away from rubio was the right move.

Ps mitchell barely any shots in the second quarter

Rudy is about at his halfway mark in his career and he is still absolute garbage on offense. Has not developed a single offensive move to score on his own.

Imagine the Jazz trading 3 players and 2 first round picks for a 4 point scorer. Man, the Grizzlies totally fleeced us. They got the rookie of the year and now will get 2 free picks on top of that from us (plus their own).

We'll be lucky to even get a trade out of Mike in the offseason. We've wasted AT LEAST 4 picks trading for rentals for 1 year in the last 4 years?

I really think Mike could be a feisty defender. He's just not aggressive, like at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

when rubio finds his shots in a game, he's a far superior player than the current mike conley.

when conley grows a few inches taller or regains his youth/quickness, he's a far superior player than rubio ever will be.

so instead of trying to get rubio to shoot better, we are focusing on getting conley to take his steroids so he can find his way back to his second-team-all-defense season which happened before rudy even came to the nba.