What's new

Jazz vs Kings 7:00 MST.

The AK beat down started his first year and grew exponentially thereafter. I assume his max contract came in year 4 or 5? He was taking a lot of abuse long before that.
Lol. So wrong.
He was universally loved pre max contract. I thought he was the greatest thing ever

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I am just saying, that if the only explanation for Kirilenko having so few NBA blocks and and steals is that he was mentally weak, than all the people on Jazzfanz sites over the decades who say this, and have fewer NBA blocks and steals, must be mentally weaker than Kirilenko. Even licensed psychiatrists have fewer NBA blocks and steals. Simply fascinating.

Last edited:
I am just saying, that if the only explanation for Kirilenko having so few NBA blocks and and steals is that he was mentally weak, than all the people on Jazzfanz sites over the decades who say this, and have fewer NBA blocks and steals, must be mentally weaker than Kirilenko. It is fascinating that even licensed psychiatrists have fewer NBA blocks and steals. Simply fascinating.
Who's mentally tougher: Mohammad Ali or Andrei Kirilenko?

At first glance, I go Ali. But then I realized he doesn't have any NBA blocks, so it's AK.

By the way, fish, infect, numb, thee, and wes are all wrong here on the 1st year thing. I am tempted to say that they are all lying, but probably some or even all of them just are mistaken. Is there a psych term for groups of people being wrong about things? I'll bet there is. Maybe the MDs here will educate me.

Last edited:
By the way, fish, infect, numb, thee, and wes are all wrong here on the 1st year thing. I am tempted to say that they are all lying, but probably some or even all of them just are mistaken. Is there a psych term for groups of people being wrong about things? I'll bet there is. Maybe the MDs here will educate me.
I guess it could just be everybody else. On the other hand, it could also just be you.

Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app