What's new

Jazz vs Kings 7:00 MST.

So zero blocks and steals then? or like 5? or zero? which is it guys? I mean clearly, since AK was so mentally deficient, and infection and wes are clearly so mentally strong, then they must each have like 10 thousand NBA blocks and steals, amirite?
I’m dying to know if you have more NBA blocks than I do.

okay, are you a licensed psychiatrist? you have an amazing ability to diagnose people you have never met based on things you know nothing about. That's really impressive.

Only 5 teams are top 10 in both ORtg and DRtg.

Bucks- #2 O, #1 D
Lakers- #4 O, #3 D
Clippers- #5 O, #6 D
Celtics- #6 O, #5 D
Jazz- #8 O, #9 D

Only 5 teams are top 10 in both ORtg and DRtg.

Bucks- #2 O, #1 D
Lakers- #4 O, #3 D
Clippers- #5 O, #6 D
Celtics- #6 O, #5 D
Jazz- #8 O, #9 D

Yes, almost always one of these wins the title.
DAL is #1 offense, but #16 defense.
Those rankings are too close these days. It's only a difference of 0.4 points in OFFRTG between #5 and #8. A lot can change when the season is over.

BOS 111.5
DEN 111.2
MIA 111.1
UTA 111.1

Last edited:
So zero blocks and steals then? or like 5? or zero? which is it guys? I mean clearly, since AK was so mentally deficient, and infection and wes are clearly so mentally strong, then they must each have like 10 thousand NBA blocks and steals, amirite?

No, you’re not right. You’re a ****ing mental midget like your boy. Now go get a matching WoW tattoo.

Who criticized AK as a rookie? What did they criticize him for? How wide spread was it?

Separate from that, I’m genuinely curious if you’re personally connected to him, because these are some bizarre statements for even rabid AK fans.
Are you personally connected to him? How much time should I put into doing research for you, and how much are you going to pay me?

Are you personally connected to him? How much time should I put into doing research for you, and how much are you going to pay me?
You're the one offering up the argument that the "AK bashing started in his first year." It's up to you to at least try to defend such a ridiculous assertion.

Wow, that was fast. I would think a licensed MD would have better uses of his time than living on this site and baiting people 24/7.

Not ridiculous. Fans criticize all athletes, says others in this thread. Or are they wrong? How much time, and how much pay?

Last edited:
Infection is quiet as a mouse. Is he really an MD? Does his employer know he is addicted to this website, calling everyone that displeases him mentally ill? Fascinating.

Infection is quiet as a mouse. Is he really an MD? Does his employer know he is addicted to this website, calling everyone that displeases him mentally ill? Fascinating.
You want to back that up or do I need to pay you?

Infection, we've both got a lot of unanswered questions in this thread. I don't have to do what you tell me to do. I don't see you disproving any of my statements or doing any work for me. So, yea, if you want to bait me and waste my time, I'm going to have to ask you to pay me up front for the work you want me to do for you.

PS, how far back in time do you want me to research your behavior here?

Last edited: