images

images
vs.
images

17.8 & 6.4, 1.5 bpg vs. 17.8 & 8.2, .9 bpg

Even matchup

What?
images

Knicks are 6-3 on the 2nd night of back to back games. Jazz are 0-2 when getting 3 or more days rest between games.

Knicks are 11-8 on the road. At 12-6, Jazz aren't much better at home.

Knicks are playing against Blazers, tonight. Blazers are tough and that game will be physical. I hope our guys will not disappoint us by losing yet another home against against a team that is in the midst of a long road trip, playing a b2b game.

We may see Memo play tomorrow but I'm not sure how much he would contribute in a probably running style game. His offensive threats, versatility certainly would add some dimensions to our recently consistently inconsistent bench unit but I think if NYK goes small in 1nd unit - actually their 1st unit can also be considered small with Turiaf&Amar'e - Jerry might have to go with a small 2nd unit with Price and Watson playing 1-2 guards + Evans or AK playing 4-5.

Knicks are a good team. Their offensive efficiency is one of the best among the NBA teams. My keys to the game:
- Defending the transition/early offense
- Taking care of the ball (which the Jazz have recently not done a good job of)
- Dwill's frustration level with the refs. Felton will play with passion and a lot of aggression.
- Sticking with the offense and feeding BigAl down low, where he has a clear advantage against too excited Turiaf.

Just wanted to add Gallinari should still be out for this game (knee sprain on Jan 3rd out 2-3 weeks) also the Knicks are playing in Porty tonight and so they will be playing their last of a 4 game road trip when they play the Jazz tomorrow.
I'll take any help the Jazz can get since we all know their record after having rest, specifically 3 days rest.

The Knicks play careless, reckless basketball. I do not want to see the Jazz get sucked in to their style of play.

Knicks are 6-3 on the 2nd night of back to back games. Jazz are 0-2 when getting 3 or more days rest between games.

Knicks are 11-8 on the road. At 12-6, Jazz aren't much better at home.

....the Jazz play the Knicks and the Cavs at home the next two games. They could fall behind by 15 points in each game and still beat these clowns! Then we are off on another east coast road trip with about 4 pansies on the docket. We should be able to put some space between us and the Oklahoma team, right???

....the Jazz play the Knicks and the Cavs at home the next two games. They could fall behind by 15 points in each game and still beat these clowns! Then we are off on another east coast road trip with about 4 pansies on the docket. We should be able to put some space between us and the Oklahoma team, right???

Knicks are clowns? Really? Their way of playing the game of basketball and execution might not be one of your favorites. They are doing a great job offensively, they share the ball much more than previous Knicks teams, they take care off the ball, they play recklessly but they are good at it. They poured 128 pts on Spurs because Spurs tried to play in their style. And you know what? Amar'e tries to play defense and tries to be a tough player, leader. That's amazing. Also, Felton is a tough guard. He has outplayed many of the PGs he has faced so far this season.

Exactly. These are not your fathers Knicks. With Felton at the helm, they're playing a better flavor of basketball.

A close win for us.

Knicks are a pretty good team. Quick PG, a bunch of 3 point shooters, one of the most explosive big men in the game, and we're at home (where struggle to win).

I hope to escape with a win, especially since they'll be coming off a back to back. But the Knicks aren't a bad team and we're struggling.

I'm just about to the ledge. If we lose this and maybe one more of these home games coming up that we really should win, I've officially given up for the year.