What's new

JAZZ vs. Magic - Orlando Pro Summer League - 1pm et 7/6/10

Gaines actually running the offense. Looking to get layups and stuff in the paint. Both for him and his teammates.

However, he is still a pretty bad shooter at fifteen feet when no one is guarding him.

Hayward fouls on a baseline drive.

Check that, I guess Jeremy Evans would have some interest. He just got a contested dunk near the end of the quarter.

Rice looking quite poor. Losing his handles. Several times. Not looking good.

27-13 at the quarter.

Atdhe.net is were I am watching it Beantown.

Evans with a nice drive down the lane and dish for the easy layup. Nice move. Plus a couple of dunks from him. He still has a long way to go to be an NBA player.

Atdhe.net is were I am watching it Beantown.

Evans with a nice drive down the lane and dish for the easy layup. Nice move. Plus a couple of dunks from him. He still has a long way to go to be an NBA player.

Yea I am just getting a black screen there.

I am watching it on NBATV. 439 on Comcast.

Evans isn't looking too bad. Quite active. Doesn't know what the concept of "touch" is, however.

-Evans had a nice finish. Plays good defense, doesn't look to do anything on offense.
-Good stretch for Jemareo Davidson with 6 pts including back-to-back 17-footers. Again, he's the guy I hope gets invited to training camp.
-Love how Gaines gets after it on the defensive end, always digging back in the lane a la Ronnie Price. Better job running our offense, ran 3-consecutive high-screen rolls to end half, got 2 open 3's for teamates, then drove for layup the 3rd time time.
-Would've liked to seen Hayward play in the 2nd qtr, w/5 games in 5 days might not want him to be worn out by end of week.

Koufos looks alot better.

Gaines is actually running the offense.

Hayward looks solid again. Had a nice block, and a nice touch pass for an assist on a fastbreak a la AK47.

Evans is suprisingly good at passing. Problem is he is so weak he just gets tossed around everywhere.

Tyrese Rice is terrible.

Koufos needs to be strong and finish that with a dunk, not a weak reverse English layup.

Hayward missed a 20 footer in that possession. Ends on Koufos scoring on a small on a mismatch.

Gaines comes down for an and 1.

Of course he misses.