What's new

Jazz vs Mavericks | Friday December 3rd @ 8:30pm

VINYLONE

Bringin' the diversity!
Contributor
Huge, huge game. At least in my opinion. The Mavs are 6-1 on the road. Can the Jazz show the Mavs what a real team plays like?

Williams is not worried...

Deron-Williams1.jpg

Are you?

I mean, as of last night, isn't Big Al everything you want him to be?

2172810271-utah-jazz-center-al-jefferson-25-celebrates-jazz-lead-los.jpg

Let's hope we blow them out, so Honzward can get some minutes...

white-kid.bmp

Nice start to the thread. I think that I remember last time that AK guarding Dirk was a fairly solid success so maybe Sloan should do that matchup. Williams should be able to beat Kidd with his speed, but there is always someone like Terry that kills us. Overall, huge game, but we are on a roll and I like our chances. Jazz by 7.

This is going to be a great game.

Somehow Stevenson is playing a solid amount of minutes for the Mavs. The Jazz need to exploit the Mavs' backcourt; we have more offensive and defensive punch there.

Obviously the other big match up is Dirk vs. AK&Millsap. I'm looking for Paul to come out and fill up the stat sheet; he knows this is a prove-you're-an-allstar kind of game.

Jazz by 8

103 - 95

5 of the next 7 games are tough ones. If we can go 5-2 over that stretch I'll be happy.

Dallas, I believe, has lost 5 straight in Utah. Last year we played them thrice. Twice in Dallas, once in Utah.

First game @ Dallas was a loss. You might remember it as "The game where Jerry never called a timeout and Utah got outscored in the 4th 18-44 as Nowitzki went off for 40."

The next trip to Dallas was a W for the Jazz.

In Utah we beat them without Boozer. Millsap had 25 pts, shooting 10-16, with 9 boards. We got a lead, let them back in it near the end of the third, then went on to win by twelve. The highlights have a few Matthews plays which made me cray. AK had a killer sweet dunk over Dirk too.

This is going to be a great game.

Somehow Stevenson is playing a solid amount of minutes for the Mavs. The Jazz need to exploit the Mavs' backcourt; we have more offensive and defensive punch there.

Obviously the other big match up is Dirk vs. AK&Millsap. I'm looking for Paul to come out and fill up the stat sheet; he knows this is a prove-you're-an-allstar kind of game.

Jazz by 8

103 - 95

...Jazz match up well with the Mav's. Kidd is as old as dirt. He can't and won't be able to stay in front of Deron. Which means we will get alot of open looks. We have toughness, boards, brains, and a system hard to stop. We will be favored. We will, in all probability, win and cover and spread...whatever it might be.