What's new

Jazz vs Nuggets

Just thinking how brutal this season was for Donovan until recently. He had it so rough at times. But he looks like a 22-year-old again instead of a 45-year-old. I guess it's possible it was general soreness but the difference in the way he's moving is stark, and I wonder if he played through an injury.

Anyways, great to see he's back and I think in the long run being tested like that will be a good thing for him.
That's been confirmed by Dennis Lindsey on 97.5. He was dealing with FOUR lingering injuries throughout the early season but wanted to play through it. Dennis didn't go into detail after that.

It was ankle, toe, rib, and I think the last one was a wrist injury.

J

Playing without favors sucks....Udoh and Niang cant do it. Bradley is not an Nba player. Jazz maybe cant play with him but they certainly are in trouble with out.

I really had hopes for Niang. But it seems like he can only hit shots when it doesn't matter. Maybe more playing time would/will help but it seems like he's not earning it.

That's been confirmed by Dennis Lindsey on 97.5. He was dealing with FOUR lingering injuries throughout the early season but wanted to play through it. Dennis didn't go into detail after that.

I didn't hear that. Well, one thing Donovan isn't is an excuse maker.

That makes so much more sense than some sudden, mysterious juju bug that seemed to fundamentally change the way he moved and enjoyed playing the game.

I really had hopes for Niang. But it seems like he can only hit shots when it doesn't matter. Maybe more playing time would/will help but it seems like he's not earning it.
He's a scrub. Always has been. There's a reason he's a career GLeaguer. Dennis believes Quin can turn scrubs into fringe all-stars because of DeMarre and Jingles. Every team has an occasional outlier. Limdesy's achilles heel is to believe it can happen more often than not.

He's a scrub. Always has been. There's a reason he's a career GLeaguer. Dennis believes Quin can turn scrubs into fringe all-stars because of DeMarre and Jingles. Every team has an occasional outlier. Limdesy's achilles heel is to believe it can happen more often than not.
There is no risk to bringing these guys in to see if they can land a cheap gem. They will probably fail more often than not and I think DL understands that.

Scariest dude in the league.
I couldn't believe jokic was walking him down like that

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I was shocked Jae kept his cool, I was getting ready for another fight to be honest.

Relax, take a breath, and realize these are the same things people here were saying about Ingles. I didn’t even think he’d play as much as he has. Give him a year or two. He’ll look much better next year for sure.

Just thinking how brutal this season was for Donovan until recently. He had it so rough at times. But he looks like a 22-year-old again instead of a 45-year-old. I guess it's possible it was general soreness but the difference in the way he's moving is stark, and I wonder if he played through an injury.

Anyways, great to see he's back and I think in the long run being tested like that will be a good thing for him.
DL said he was "playing through 4 injuries" which included his foot and wrist on 97.5 a couple days ago. He says he finally getting healthy.

Obviously a great win. Mitchell playing some of his best take-no-prisoners basketball of his career. I haven't read this thread, but I'm pretty sure Rubio's performance flew under the radar; he was fantastic on both ends. Great to win this game without our full bench and with Favors getting the early exit. That's a lot of pieces; therefore it's a good sign that the team is gelling hard af.

Jokic is insanely good. I hope Gobert gets a lot out of the film session.