Jazz vs Pacers

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
The amount of offense we’ve added to the team in one calendar year is insane.
And it just fits and clicks. They don't take bad shots. Turnovers are the only issue on offense but even the turnovers are worrisome cause you have to expect a few more turnovers if you are going to have such a passing based beautiful offense.

I just expect points every possession. Last year I expected 5+ minute stretches without field goals.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Edgewriter

Also, there is no way Conley stays off the bench for the rest of the season. He may be the first sub out with Royce coming in, but you don't have a 30 mil+ player come off the bench. Players see that as disrespectful. Once his minutes restriction is over he'll be back in the starting lineup and we will just keep rolling.

jom2003

Also, there is no way Conley stays off the bench for the rest of the season. He may be the first sub out with Royce coming in, but you don't have a 30 mil+ player come off the bench. Players see that as disrespectful. Once his minutes restriction is over he'll be back in the starting lineup and we will just keep rolling.
we shouldn't play players based on how much they're getting paid. never a good idea.

yamers

I think Mitchell was yapppin at Holiday as well as the refs?

1 FTA is criminal.

how does harden score 29pts shooting 1/17 from 3? oh yeah flop lord.