Jazz vs Pacers

Edgewriter

we shouldn't play players based on how much they're getting paid. never a good idea.
Even if you think it's not a good idea from a purely statistical place, it's important to players. They care and that's why it's not worth whatever minor benefit you think we'll get having Royce start the first five minutes or so over him. Our locker room is amazing right now and Mike is playing well. Why mess with that?

latin jazz

You must be deaf , my hand starts shaking as I reach for the mute button ... so much pressure to hit the right button the first time ...

Her voice starts fires

Lol. Same here. I probably got some hearing loss thanks to her haha. Mute button everytime.

latin jazz

Just got back from the game. Very entertaining. Loved how the points were distributed. Rudy shutting down Sabonis is example 14,847,736 on why he should be an allstar.

And Sabonis had some really nice comments about Rudy after the game. He is basically saying that every team would love to have a player like him, that Rudy does a lot of things that don't show up in numbers but players do notice, that players are afraid of attacking the rim, people don't really appreciate how good he is, etc. Sabonis seems like a really cool dude.