What's new

Jazz vs. Pelicans (6:00 MT)

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Game #36. 23-12 Jazz vs. 12-24 Pelicans

Our first time going up against Favors. The Gobert/Favors matchup will be fun to watch.

Despite a 12-24 record the Pelicans have been playing very well lately. They've won 5 of their last 6 games, 3 of those wins were against the Nuggets, Rockets and Pacers.

Jrue Holiday has been ruled out with an elbow injury.

Last edited:
So Conley will be back tonight? No one is showing up on the injury report.

So Conley will be back tonight? No one is showing up on the injury report.

No. He's not even traveling with the team on this road trip. The Jazz decided to keep him in Salt Lake to continue rehabbing his hamstring.

I was supposed to be at the game tonight but instead I went to a Smallville convention with my wife and met the actors from the show.

I'm not disappointed, those are not tears and that's not sobbing that you hear!

I was supposed to be at the game tonight but instead I went to a Smallville convention with my wife and met the actors from the show.

Damn that's rough

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Damn that's rough

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It was a Christmas gift for her but it just so happened to be really close to the same dates and I didn't want to spend the extra money cause we have a vacation coming up soon.

Nee Orleans is about 2 hours and 15 minutes from me so it's the easiest venue to go for Jazz games.

The one in two weeks for some reason the prices for tickets are basically doubled. Maybe I'll see if we have any more games in Atlanta... damn it all.

So, did you join the creepy sex cult or no?