What's new

Jazz vs Rockets game thread , Thursday, 8:30pm MT.

MVP

Ok slackers, nobody is doing it so I will step up.
All you need to know about tonight

58041483.jpg

They are out of playoff as it stands and will be even lower after we will kick heir asses tonight.

65641329.jpg

I'll never doubt MVP. He knows the true suckage of players on our team also

Reactions: MVP
These memes are older than my grandfather
So Houston Rockets were established in 1971... lets say those memes were created in the same year, so the earliest your grandfather was born was around 1972?... Damn, he is younger than me.

Seriously, we need this win badly. Houston is not the same team like last year. Their defence got so much worse and offence lost some kick as well. This is the game where Exum has a chance to redeem himself - he was proclaimed Harden stopper, so please Dante - play at least 4 good games a year to stop Harden and I will not bitch about your contract or girly hands.

Seriously, we need this win badly. Houston is not the same team like last year. Their defence got so much worse and offence lost some kick as well. This is the game where Exum has a chance to redeem himself - he was proclaimed Harden stopper, so please Dante - play at least 4 good games a year to stop Harden and I will not bitch about your contract or girly hands.

not gonna happen He'll be playing behind the defensive behemoth that is Raul Neto

and you damn well will still bitch .. you know it

So Houston Rockets were established in 1971... lets say those memes were created in the same year, so the earliest your grandfather was born was around 1972?... Damn, he is younger than me.
Look up the definition of hyperbole

Very important we blow them out. It's a late night game, and staying up till 1 am Houston time to watch a blow out loss should generate an amazing quotes thread.

Don't let us down Jazz.

I wonder if Crowder will get the start tonight? Seems like Tucker might be a tough matchup for Favors.

Very important we blow them out. It's a late night game, and staying up till 1 am Houston time to watch a blow out loss should generate an amazing quotes thread.

Don't let us down Jazz.

Houston would be CT, so only midnight Houston time.

rockets are a very dangerous team, they wiped their *** with us last year. 4-1 but those 4 losses were *** beating, with one of them mitchell hurting his foot, and rubio out the entire series. The problem is when the rockets get hot and the jazz stink it up this could get ugly. If the jazz have a lead they have to keep making shots, if we do that **** we did in Miami we're going to get run out.

I expect the Jazz to come out shooting like they expect to make 66% on their 3pt shoots, except that's not realistic. After that reality sets in we'll see how this game is going to go.

8:30 is like 30min before my bedtime. We'll see how I do.

rockets are a very dangerous team, they wiped their *** with us last year. 4-1 but those 4 losses were *** beating, with one of them mitchell hurting his foot, and rubio out the entire series. The problem is when the rockets get hot and the jazz stink it up this could get ugly. If the jazz have a lead they have to keep making shots, if we do that **** we did in Miami we're going to get run out.
That would have been a much different series with the Jazz being healthy. If you swap injury levels jazz win that series 4-1.