What's new

Jazz vs. The NBA's best Flopping team. 1st round playoffs 2012

Lakers_Slapper

So how would you prepare your team to face the best and most flopping team the NBA has ever seen? Who ever gaurds Manu is screwed. If you breathe or come within 6 inches of this guy he will act like he got hit by a fighter jet. Same goes with Tim Duncan and Tony Parker. It may sound crazy but maybe the Jazz should bench Their best and bring them in at the second unit. I fore-see foul trouble for whoever has to guard these Flop artists early on. The spurs only game stratagy is to fall down and act like their dead anytime a guy from another team brushes up against them. What rotation should we use? How do you out Flop the Flopping experts?

You coach them to make their fouls count. As in, if you really foul, make that guy feel it.

Secondly, ignore fouls. Do not let the refs be your opponent. Finally, when you get free throws you better make them.

jazz should kick spurs' *** physically. there's no other way around that I can see. so like brown notes said, make'em feel it. or simply paralyze'em so they don't feel anything. newbies must play clever against these experienced dickweeds.

Even without Ginobilli, Duncan, and Parker, the Spurs would probably still win this series, so I wouldn't dwell on it for too long if I were you.

Good luck to The Jazz. They need to verbally communicate with the refs, calmly, respectfully, proactively.
Try not to feel disgust or anger when you disagree with the call. Keep the focus on your own game.
You aren't going to get all the calls your way, but the refs will try to keep things fair for the team that treats them with respect.

I would say the clippers are the most floppy team in the league... with Evans and Paul...

Not saying the Spurs don't flop... they certainly don't sell contact more than say... the veteran Jazz team that made it to the finals against the Bulls...

I would say the clippers are the most floppy team in the league... with Evans and Paul...

Not saying the Spurs don't flop... they certainly don't sell contact more than say... the veteran Jazz team that made it to the finals against the Bulls...

Dude before you come in here with that give me a heads up so I can put on a rain coat and hip waders and grab an umbrella.