Game6Conley

aVLUNue.jpg

hayward1.jpg

b9dp4bccuaalflg-e1423576677972.jpg

Vs.

The-Fastest-Gun-Alive-1956-Poster.jpg

Draymond-Fro.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Utah's 14 point dogs. The Warriors haven't lost all year at home, time to break the streak and for Rodney to exact his revenge.

Team Leaders

PPG Hayward (18.9) Curry (31.8)
REB Gobert (10.9) Green (8.8)
AST Hayward (3.2) Green (7.1)
STL Favors (1.5) Curry (2.1)
BLK Gobert (2.6) Bogut (1.8)

Gamethread girl --
yovanna-ventura-shared-picture-1809769122.jpg

Thanks.

I have images turned off, so I don't know if your post is any good, but thanks for trying.

I see this as a freebie game. We're not supposed to win it so there's nothing to worry about. Just go play.

Jazz look like they have live legs coming out of the gate - hope they can make this a game.

So Neto got pulled out of the game for those 2 errors?

That pass on the 2v1 fastbreak was brutal -- It's one thing to throw and telegraph that pass, to do it vs Draymond Green is a different story.

I don't like this rotation.. It's so predictable!! Don't tell me the Jazz don't play some hero ball, because thats what it seems they want from Alec and Trey, which I don't think is putting them in the best position to help the team, or play their best minutes possible.

The thing that has made Trey better this year is his shot selection. This hero ball gives him terrible looks.

Just tuned in, score is on par of what I was expecting, let's just try making it a 'respectable' score at the end.