What's new

Jazz @ Warriors - Gamethread

We ar playing the team with the best start in NBA history, repeating world champs, at home without two of our starters and folks here are acting like its a game we had no business loosing.

News flash, last year we were not in the playoffs and everyone was saying they would be happy with a playoff spot. Jazz are still in a playoff spot despite injuries and one of the most difficult schedules in the NBA.

The kids will be OK.

No kidding. That reaction is pretty bizarre to me.

It's being led by the guy who called Hayward a scrub after he had 3 bad games to start the season. Obviously PGAB has an ax to grind with Hayward. I guess he is just mad Alec Burks still isn't a Point God.

I certainly expected a loss. And wasn't at all Surprised that it was a blowout.

Now admittedly, I haven't read every post in this thread. But my guesses are most on this site are more frustrated with our inability to score this year than with the actual performance from this game. To me, it's sort of frustrating to see the Jazz do absolutely nothing over the summer to improve after a promising finish from last year. If anything, we've regressed since we don't have Exum.

We currently are playing without any PG or 3 pt shooter. This forces 2/3 of our wings to either have to go off or our offense sucks royally.

I don't know what the solution was this offseason (many on the radio had talked about using some cash to sign a free agent PG) or what the solution will be this season (the Jazz are limited as a 8th seed with our lack of offensive firepower). It's just frustrating to see G, Burks, and Hood having to play PG and Korver/Danny Green/Hornacek because we haven't any on our entire roster.

I sure would like to see a move made to improve as our offense is unbearable to watch at times.