What's new

Jazz Will Beat The Warriors On Wednesday 7 PM MT 03/30/16

Bawse Dawg

Just got a feeling bros. We are playing well, we are at home, GSW on dat B2B, and it seems like an easily overlooked game.

The only stipulation is that is somehow the Warriors lose to the Wizards tomorrow. I take it back.

I'll be back for glory or crow.

cut_churro.png

EDIT:
Gamethread? Gamethread

images
@
note_635x289.jpg

Wednesday March 30th 7:00 PM Mtn. time

Warriors:
kidsgamesbasketball.jpg

Stephen Curry

aafc5ca0-e80a-11e4-bb74-23a815853fbd_green.jpg

Wants the D(raymond) Green

vs.

Jazz:

502378350-rodney-hood-of-the-utah-jazz-shoots-the-ball-gettyimages.jpg

Prince of Threes

Gordon-Hayward.jpg

Dat hair Hayward

Gamethread Girl
MTM1NDcxNjA4NTM3MDYwNjI2.gif

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken the game against GSW in Utah was the LAST game The Jazz played where Burks, Gobert and Favors were all healthy? Yikes - seems like a long, long time ago.

Jazz probably should have won the first game against GSW in Utah - hopefully they've grown a little bit since then.

If they play like they have been the last couple of weeks at home then I'd expect a W.

Are there any living and breathing mods or admins on this board?

If we beat them, it would give me a lot more confidence if we came up against them in the first round. But it would also just about guarantee that we wouldn't.

We get a picture of a churro with no game girl for a game thread? How far we have fallen boys

It would be an amazing win. Though a few of their guys are banged up: Iguodala & Livingston. They're not Curry or Thompson but it will impact their depth. Barnes is their only healthy SF. I believe Rush is injured as well so behind Thompson all they have is Ian Clark.

I'm worried about guys like Barbosa and Speights getting easy points which will free up Green, Thompson and Curry even more.

Thompson has been scoring just as much as Curry the past few games.

The good news is they're playing Washington tonight so I'm hoping they're too worn out when they play us. Barnes and Thompson should be (especially if Washington plays them good).

Are there any living and breathing mods or admins on this board?

We are the Mods. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

We are the Mods. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Thanks Stoked!

Sorry Viny and Fishbro but I had to at least get in a few pics and a game girl.