What's new

Jazz @ Wizards, 2/26, 3pm MT (5pm ET for me)...

jazzVA

I’m going to be Jazz-rep'n live at the Verizon Center so thought I would post the game thread before motoring that direction…

Battle of the division leaders…both teams 3 up in their divisions, the Wiz currently Eastern 3 seed, the Jazz currently Western 4 seed…
utah_jazz_logo.png

VS
Se_JaoTyEUh4xvVu9CYfgfmjb573H6u2OrhVlJZCwi2E8R612M0K3iRIVfM4-6YoQb4THqkkGtWJV9DN2Mgpc8YRjevuHthvUUyejPYGT45Je6RTnj7Tn8a5h3qp_JTvfB9sj98

re Wiz logo--step AWAY from the pipe--LINK

The only team that ever changed the nickname because it resembled its city TOO much…(not sure about that pose MJ)…
50a9b6ac7e595e6594b32fbb14b6cee5.jpg

I want to see our all-star in action…
636235730329757077-AP-Jazz-Bucks-Basketball.jpg

I want to see dunks (Jazz dunks)…
ac1_9975_0.jpg

and I want to see happy Jazz late in the 4th…
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

and dancers (that’s the Wizard’s dancers below)…see you there!...go Jazz!!
washington-wizards-dancers-facebook-cover-timeline-banner-for-fb.jpg

Jazz might get blasted. Sunday late afternoon game on the road... vs a good team. Last time we won one like this was that double overtime win vs the Knicks in '97.

Jazz might get blasted. Sunday late afternoon game on the road... vs a good team. Last time we won one like this was that double overtime win vs the Knicks in '97.

Didn't we beat the Grizzlies earlier this year on a Sunday?

Didn't we beat the Grizzlies earlier this year on a Sunday?

... We got the W, but in my ❤️, I died a little watching that game (As with every Jazz Grizz matchup) I don't know if I could survive a playoff series vs the Grizz.

Is Washington currently the hottest home team in the league? I think they are.
This should be an L but I wouldn't be surprised by a win.

Well they lost their last game, so no, they are on a losing streak of 1 game. Not hot.
What about with a larger sample size?
Have they played well over their last 20 home games or so?

What about with a larger sample size.
Have they played well over their last 20 home games or so?

their most recent game was a loss on the road @ Phi...looks like they've had one home loss since Dec 6, to the Cavs in early Feb...by a cursory count I see 19-1 in that span at home so yeah, pretty much smokin at home...here's to 19-2...

... We got the W, but in my ❤️, I died a little watching that game (As with every Jazz Grizz matchup) I don't know if I could survive a playoff series vs the Grizz.
[MENTION=848]dalamon[/MENTION] thinks that a 7-game series with the Grizz is an easy victory. So... there. There you have it.

If Burke has a good game against us I will be very angry. Dante better **** on him.

I was going to say it will probably be a DNP, but just looked up his latest stats and he's averaging 15 mpg and in one game he had five assists and another 4 while averaging 6.6 ppg. He averaged only six shots per game, which is probably an improvement for him. So, apparently they're trying to turn him into a pg. We probably will see Dante and Trey matched up. That should be interesting.