What's new

Jazz @ Wizards, 2/26, 3pm MT (5pm ET for me)...

What a game from Hayward. He keeps getting better. Ive always been harsh on him, and his soft ways.
He's playing like a man now. He used to be a boring dunker. Now he seems to love contact. Props for elevating that game son.

Gobert destroying souls was fun to watch too.

Favors had another good game on both sides of the floor. Lets hope and pray he is finally turning the corner.
A healthy Favors means the sky is the limit.

That's infuriating. Especially when the "no-name" guys he's talking about are Gordon, Rudy, Hill, and Hood. **** him.

I think he was mostly talking about Gobert and it's awesome. Gobert totally ****s up the game of penetrator guards. Westbrook and Lillard are the only 2 that seem to have any success. Noone has probably done that to Wall his entire life. Of course he thinks he had to have gotten fouled. Then on the other end Rudy is bound to actually get fouled going up. I think Wall's tears are delicious. Bwahahahahaha

Our boy has grown up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTtqiOsbvIU

I would have never imagined him talking trash to opponents bench even a year ago...

Burke said, “I told Gordon (Hayward) I was proud of him being an All-Star, I see how hard he worked. I wish those guys the best, man, it’s good to see those guys winning."

Burke said, “I told Gordon (Hayward) I was proud of him being an All-Star, I see how hard he worked. I wish those guys the best, man, it’s good to see those guys winning."

Trey Burke is way nicer than Washington Wizards fans. I barely even noticed when he was in the game. Their vitriol is misguided. If I were anyone associated with that team, I'd be super pissed at the fact that they were out-rebounded more than 2-1. Morris was awful, and Gortat wasn't much better.

As ****ty as Burke was as a player, I always thought he handled himself well and was a class act. His mom is a whole 'nother story tho...