What's new

Jazz Workout Tracker

Good. I want the Jazz to complete their due diligence on every player they’re really considering - especially if there’s a trade involved. They need to get as much info as possible and private workouts/interviews can give you a great feel as to if that’s a guy you want in your building for the next 10 years. I know pro sports is a nasty cutthroat business, but those guys are a family. It’s just a part of what happens. You can have all the talent in the world, but if they don’t like each other and get along then things fall apart - just like they did over the past three seasons. Players don’t have to be best buddies and hang out together all the time, but the chemistry has to work to have success.

Good. I want the Jazz to complete their due diligence on every player they’re really considering - especially if there’s a trade involved. They need to get as much info as possible and private workouts/interviews can give you a great feel as to if that’s a guy you want in your building for the next 10 years. I know pro sports is a nasty cutthroat business, but those guys are a family. It’s just a part of what happens. You can have all the talent in the world, but if they don’t like each other and get along then things fall apart - just like they did over the past three seasons. Players don’t have to be best buddies and hang out together all the time, but the chemistry has to work to have success.
yeah but they are only going to get positive vibes from anyone willing to come here, so even if they think they are being diligent, it is often proven to have kickback wounds.
No way of knowing what the mind of a 19 year old is going to be after their wallet is fat let alone if the kid was expecting star treatment like he has gotten all his life and suddenly has to earn it.

yeah but they are only going to get positive vibes from anyone willing to come here, so even if they think they are being diligent, it is often proven to have kickback wounds.
No way of knowing what the mind of a 19 year old is going to be after their wallet is fat let alone if the kid was expecting star treatment like he has gotten all his life and suddenly has to earn it.
Glad the jazz didn’t have your mind set when they really had no business working out Donovan Mitchell which caused them to trade up to get him. Had they not worked out Donovan Mitchell, the jazz never would’ve traded for the real superstar Lauri Markkanen.

Back