What's new

Jazz Workout Tracker

I think you have this backwards. Depending on what they learn from the workouts might determine if they keep the pick.
I believe it gonna go down to who's falling, who's not, and what deals are there to be made come draft night.

Wallace working out for us throws a little cold water on the rumor he got a promise from Wiz... He still might work out for other teams if he had a promise but I think the Atlanta workout getting cancelled was about something else.

Wallace working out for us throws a little cold water on the rumor he got a promise from Wiz... He still might work out for other teams if he had a promise but I think the Atlanta workout getting cancelled was about something else.
people overthink this stuff, read stuff into it that isn't there. he canceled the workout with atlanta because he'll go earlier than 15 and he knows it. nothing more.

people overthink this stuff, read stuff into it that isn't there. he canceled the workout with atlanta because he'll go earlier than 15 and he knows it. nothing more.
It’s weird he scheduled it tbh… but maybe the feedback on his medical was positive enough he felt he’d have no way of falling… I also think he could low key have thought if he fell that far it would be much better to be in Utah than Atlanta.

Or he just didn’t feel like it was a good use of time.

It’s weird he scheduled it tbh… but maybe the feedback on his medical was positive enough he felt he’d have no way of falling… I also think he could low key have thought if he fell that far it would be much better to be in Utah than Atlanta.

Could be as simple as he got in to the process and realized it is more demanding than he expected and wanted to save his best for the teams he prioritized.

"low key".... UGH!!!!! You are one of THEM :eek::D