What's new

jazzfanz AWESOME Fantasy Basketball League

Dang. Sorry to those having trouble with paypal.

Been a while since I set mine up, but I swear I just put in my info and I was good to go right away.

Freak'in paypal keeps asking me for stuff, after i send this document they want, im sure they will ask for a urine and blood sample!! Hopefully the Dinero comes your way soon UGLI!

you can just bring me cash and I'll paypal him 50$ if you can't get it to work.

Just checked. Still processing...though I'm not sure why because my bank account already had it subtracted from my account this morning...whatever...by tomorrow or the next day at the latest I would think.

Just checked. Still processing...though I'm not sure why because my bank account already had it subtracted from my account this morning...whatever...by tomorrow or the next day at the latest I would think.

Yeah, we know.. thanks for the update bro.

HACK

Havent heard from Hack and his PM box is full.

If he doesnt object by tonight, we will go ahead and get started without him.

Otherwise we will have to wait til we find a 12th guy.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and do the lottery at 11 PM tonight, unless I hear from Hack.

Don't want to be a douche and leave someone out but we gotsta get this draft started.

If u need another guy, count me in. I was in the espn league that used leaguesafe to pay, and paid immediately, so I'm good for it. I can pay via PayPal tomorrow, so let me know.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

If u need another guy count me in. I was in the league a couple years ago that used leaguesafe for payments, forget who ran that but if it's you then you know I'm good for the dough. I can PayPal tomorrow.

Sweet. What was your name in the league? I'm gonna PM you the password to the league forum so you can read the league rules.

Only thing you need to understand is that the draft and a lot of the league stuff will take place on Jazzfanz. Just saying that because I'm not sure how much you are on here. Also, the league is a keeper league.

If u need another guy, count me in. I was in the espn league that used leaguesafe to pay, and paid immediately, so I'm good for it. I can pay via PayPal tomorrow, so let me know.

10 posts since 2010... seems legit.

Sweet. What was your name in the league? I'm gonna PM you the password to the league forum so you can read the league rules.

Only thing you need to understand is that the draft and a lot of the league stuff will take place on Jazzfanz. Just saying that because I'm not sure how much you are on here. Also, the league is a keeper league.

I was the Pittsburgh Aggies, had a rough rookie fantasy basketball season, i've got some research to do before this thing starts up.

UGLI, I think you should post in here as well updating info in case people forget to check your forum. Draft order was selected and PM'ed to all of us by UGLI. I got the #1 pick and took Lebron. Chris-L is on the clock.

Also, FWIW, I would have Hack in this league, not BigWilly based on his number of posts.

UGLI, I think you should post in here as well updating info in case people forget to check your forum. Draft order was selected and PM'ed to all of us by UGLI. I got the #1 pick and took Lebron. Chris-L is on the clock.

Also, FWIW, I would have Hack in this league, not BigWilly based on his number of posts.

Hack and BigWilly are both in the league.